[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Day Today

alexgaddis

As some of you may remember I took a temporary position at Wells Fargo 5 months ago leaving my dying broker shop for a chance to get a foot in the door at a big legitimate company. The program we were working on ends today and we all find out if they are moving us to other departments or letting us go. Last Thursday my bosses boss posted a new job listing for a permanent position which every one of the temps applied for. The hiring manager called me an hour later to set up an interview today. Nobody else down here (16 other people) who all applied for the same job got a call back. Keep your fingers crossed that I impressed them enough here to earn a full time position and not have to worry about my immediate future

As some of you may remember I took a temporary position at Wells Fargo 5 months ago leaving my dying broker shop for a chance to get a foot in the door at a big legitimate company. The program we were working on ends today and we all find out if they are moving us to other departments or letting us go. Last Thursday my bosses boss posted a new job listing for a permanent position which every one of the temps applied for. The hiring manager called me an hour later to set up an interview today. Nobody else down here (16 other people) who all applied for the same job got a call back. Keep your fingers crossed that I impressed them enough here to earn a full time position and not have to worry about my immediate future

Good luck man.

And hey, if they don't give you the position, you should really just jump up on the table, grab an apple and ravage the hell out of it. That would be funny. :wacko:

interview done...now I need a whiskey....

They said they expect to choose by Friday with the job starting next Tuesday....we shall see what happens

Here's hoping it all wors out well for you! :D:D

:wacko: