[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol Finale

i_am_the_swammi

Plain and simple- Archuleta is the best singer and Cook has the better stage presence with a very solid voice. I know that Archuleta has annoyed some with his act and annoying dad, however, he's the better singer and should be the Next American Idol.

Disagree 100%. Cook could easily sing Archie's songs...Archie couldn't come close to singing Cook's. Cook is far and away the better singer IMO.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plain and simple- Archuleta is the best singer and Cook has the better stage presence with a very solid voice. I know that Archuleta has annoyed some with his act and annoying dad, however, he's the better singer and should be the Next American Idol.

Wrong.....one thing that the judges never did to Archie was call him out on being SAFE and PREDICTABLE....not to mention the NUMEROUS times that he has forgotten/flubbed up lyrics.

Signed

Archie Hater :wacko:

We need a re-count on Carrie Underwood's losing my invitational tournament. After seeing her tonight, I can't imagine turning her down for Allison Stokke or Ali Larter...............................

also fwiw, i read that the 2nd song that Cook sang last nite was actually written for a female singer and was supposed to be more pop/country....makes that 2nd song even that much more impressive last nite

Wrong.....one thing that the judges never did to Archie was call him out on being SAFE and PREDICTABLE....not to mention the NUMEROUS times that he has forgotten/flubbed up lyrics.

Signed

Archie Hater :D

That's a very valid point.

:wacko: simon just ate crow :D

I wasn't shocked as he's a stand up guy who is just rarely wrong.

Congrats to Cook as he truly seems to be a very genuine person with more than enough talent.

he sure did and on another note this finale was actually not to bad

I was thinking the same thing. After last night (as I've already stated I don't watch religiously) based on both guys' performances I thought Archuleta had the edge. So tonight's results weren't completely surprising but it really could've gone either way and that made for a more exciting finale.

:wacko:

They got it right. Both finalists will be just fine and have success in their own ways. Both seem like good guys.

That was easily the best season of American Idol to date. :D

Wow, I just re-read that and realized how ghey I sound.

Did I mention how sexy Syesha is and how hot Carrie Underwood is ?

I'm going to go watch a movie about War, then lots of sports, and then I'm going to hit a strip joint

We need a re-count on Carrie Underwood's losing my invitational tournament. After seeing her tonight, I can't imagine turning her down for Allison Stokke or Ali Larter...............................

Agreed. Did she have anything on under that little suit coat? She looked hot, and I'm no Carrie Underwood fan.

I was thinking the same thing. After last night (as I've already stated I don't watch religiously) based on both guys' performances I thought Archuleta had the edge. So tonight's results weren't completely surprising but it really could've gone either way and that made for a more exciting finale.

i was talking about the acts(for the most part)

I was just coming to say pretty much the same thing. :divingboard:

i was talking about the acts(for the most part)

I was in and out for those and mostly out but my wife said they were very good. Cook winning by more than 12 million votes was a surprise to me. I think Idol was starting to lose some of it's appeal this year but it certainly heated up the last few weeks and the finale was a great way to finish off. I think the viewers will be back strong in January.