[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"I'm going to choke it to death until someone pulls my hand off it"

keggerz

Garcia is the most Fabulous ball handler in the league! No silly Brett Favre is going to step in and take that away from him.

Don't diss Jeff too much. I'm sure you've seen the speculation that if Favre ended up with the Bucs that Garcia could be heading to Minnesota. He would look fabulous in purple. :wacko:

Say what you will but in football terms Garcia is a winner. He did an awesome job in Philly 2 years ago and a Nice job for Tampa last year.

Don't diss Jeff too much. I'm sure you've seen the speculation that if Favre ended up with the Bucs that Garcia could be heading to Minnesota. He would look fabulous in purple. :wacko:

That would be interesting.

Say what you like but Garcia is never politically direct. Gotta like that. I always like his kamakazee style at QB.

Say what you will about Garcia, but the guy had almost 2500 yards passing and threw a total of 4 ints. For the season.

Minnesota would be scary with a half-decent QB. With a pithed-off Garthia?

fixed :wacko:

Garcia isn't gay. That all came about from when TO was running his mouth back when they both played for the Niners. TO had a legit gripe with Garcia, but had to keep a lid on it so he made up something else to bad mouth Garcia about.

And yes, the Vikings would be scary if they had an NFL caliber QB under center. I've been a little surprised that the Vikings didn't make a move for Warner, who wants to be a starter.

Edited by yo mama

Say what you will but in football terms Garcia is a winner. He did an awesome job in Philly 2 years ago and a Nice job for Tampa last year.

I agree, outside of his stint in Clev the guy is a winner that plays with a lot of heart and hard nosed to boot...but come on him saying that was like a softball

Garcia isn't gay. That all came about from when TO was running his mouth back when they both played for the Niners. TO had a legit gripe with Garcia, but had to keep a lid on it so he made up something else to bad mouth Garcia about.

I saw Gartheea walking out of MoMo's (yes, Huddlers... momo's) in SF when I lived up there and he was on the Niners, after a Giants game. If you saw the shirt dude was wearing, you might have rethought this. :wacko:

I saw Gartheea walking out of MoMo's (yes, Huddlers... momo's) in SF when I lived up there and he was on the Niners, after a Giants game. If you saw the shirt dude was wearing, you might have rethought this. :wacko:

Momo's is cool; been there several times. But a shirt does not a homo make.