[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we were allowed to change someone else's Huddle name

Puddy

chief dick= hank hill

squeegie= bfl or wiener love

timc= lil one

twiley= aurther

puddy= electric boogaloo

menudo= she bang

grunge= supercuts

unta= eggman

jax= clavin

Edited by Bier Meister

You know what's sad? Only about six people will get this and those will mostly be RR, Sky, and folks that were in Vietnam.

Along with me and Johnny Cash he is Arkansas greatest contribution.

DMD to Carlos Hathcock

You make sure you stand at attention when you say his name. He is a f'n LEGEND in the Corps. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but whenever the subject of sniping came up his name was always the standard. Oo-rah Gunny. :wacko:

Along with me and Johnny Cash he is Arkansas greatest contribution.

You ever read the biography (or was it auto-bio? - can't remember). I don't remember much, as I was in the opiate haze at the time but I do remember a part about a lieutenant telling him he'd missed to which he responded something like "No, sir, they just flop around like that for a minute when you get 'em in the head." I don't know why a movie hasn't been made about the guy. Could write his name at 1/2 mile with any decent rifle.

You ever read the biography (or was it auto-bio? - can't remember). I don't remember much, as I was in the opiate haze at the time but I do remember a part about a lieutenant telling him he'd missed to which he responded something like "No, sir, they just flop around like that for a minute when you get 'em in the head." I don't know why a movie hasn't been made about the guy. Could write his name at 1/2 mile with any decent rifle.

Yeah, his biography, Marine Sniper, was written by Charles Henderson, and Gunny has never received a penny in royalities. :wacko: I believe he is still alive but almost gone from MS.

Yeah, his biography, Marine Sniper, was written by Charles Henderson, and Gunny has never received a penny in royalities. :wacko: I believe he is still alive but almost gone from MS.

been dead for years

Sniper with tom beringer was based very loosely on his life. The best part is he looked like Don Knotts.