[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If ________ was an Olympic event

whomper

This is easy because it's almost the same as a quote I've been saying for years.

If sleeping was an Olympic event, I'd be on a box of Wheaties.

I can sleep anytime, anywhere. I fall asleep so quickly that my starts to get worried that I must be having a nervous breakdown if I lie there for more than 5 minutes. On those very rare instances, I grab a book, read about 1 paragraph, and it's over.

I debated between burping a baby and catching the quarters off of my elbow , chachi style. I know Chuck B claims he has some game in the quarter catching off the elbow dept. We are going to square off if we ever meet. I chose baby burping because both of my daughters were colic. My first daughter was severely colic and nobody could ever get a burp out of her except me. Just to prove my prowess about a year ago I bet my wife I could make my 5 year old burp. She sat on my lap and using my technique I got one out of her within 45 seconds.

I debated between burping a baby and catching the quarters off of my elbow , chachi style. I know Chuck B claims he has some game in the quarter catching off the elbow dept. We are going to square off if we ever meet.

I will definitely medal in this event as well. Chuck learned everything from his older brother.

If I'd have known, we could have squared off last November. :D

Although my smallish hands may be a problem :wacko: