[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chilling at LAX

Big Country

1. Messicans talk really loudly.

2. Apparently capri pants for men are popular in Europe. Right now 4 of the 5 for sure Euro men, all probably over 40 are wearing Capri type pants. Some denim, some athletic pants. :wacko:

3. A terminal with poorly functioning air conditioning sucks.

2. Apparently capri pants for men are popular in Europe. Right now 4 of the 5 for sure Euro men, all probably over 40 are wearing Capri type pants. Some denim, some athletic pants. :wacko:

Tough economic times require the usage of less fabric. Saves money, you know.

Where's Hankk?

Capris on mens?

:wacko:

They probably fall under the Brad Pitt Rule. If you look like Brad Pitt and accompany the capri pants with appropriate clothing and footwear, you would look pretty stylish.

Mortal men should not go near them.

They can get away with it because they aren't fat like Americans. I was at Heathrow with a buddy and I saw a group of people walking up and told him "I bet ya a hundred bucks those are Americans'...yep, just because they were the only "supersized" people in sight! :D

They can get away with it because they aren't fat like Americans. I was at Heathrow with a buddy and I saw a group of people walking up and told him "I bet ya a hundred bucks those are Americans'...yep, just because they were the only "supersized" people in sight! :wacko:

That's because they don't have fried cheese curds... yet.

Dee-lish!

LAX is possibly the worst airport ever. Horrible.

You'd think the 2nd largest city in the U.S. would have a world-class (or at least 2nd class) airport. Nope. This place is pretty much a basic planes in, planes out place that rivals a bigger bus station. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement, but I've seen far better airports in cities much smaller.

You'd think the 2nd largest city in the U.S. would have a world-class (or at least 2nd class) airport. Nope. This place is pretty much a basic planes in, planes out place that rivals a bigger bus station. Okay, maybe that's a bit of an overstatement, but I've seen far better airports in cities much smaller.

See i like LAX, i'm always in and out quick. Shouldnt that be the right standard? Who cares if its not fancy, dont u want to be in and out, lolol.

See i like LAX, i'm always in and out quick. Shouldnt that be the right standard? Who cares if its not fancy, dont u want to be in and out, lolol.

I spend more of my time waiting for flights so I'd like a little "more" at the airport (better eating options, cleaner restrooms, etc), but true, it's not a bad airport as far as getting out quickly. I just expect better from a city like LA.