[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Promised my wife I would post this

Big Country

Yes or No  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Does the act of a man voluntarily receiving oral from another man make him gay?

• Yes
    • No
    • Puddy

Well I for one don't believe anything can "make you gay"; what you label yourself is your own business. Again, for the record, I've never smoked a pole, nor had mine smoked by anyone but my wife. While I don't think that if a guy lets another dude perform a very personal favor for him, he is A BIG GAY HOMO FOREVER--I do think that guy would have to admit to himself that he's at least curious, and possibly bi. And Seinfeld jokes aside, there isn't anything wrong with that.

Peace

policy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a matter of frequency but certainly a matter of semantics. Then again, I'm of the school that doesn't believe that homosexuality is a learned behavior even if choosing to practice it is. I'm pretty sure that you're either gay or you're not and every gay person I've ever known, (trust me, in the restaurant biz, you meet plenty) have said as much. Each of them knew they were gay pretty early on and it was just a question of how long it took for them to embrace it.

None the less, I digress. I would have to say the same thing about being straight. You either are, or you aren't. You're not straight, then, for one night you're gay, then you're straight again. Certainly there are degrees. Hell, there are degrees to which people are inclined or not to accept anything. Some people love to do coke. Some people would never touch it. Some people are not inclined to be into it but aren't so much so that they'd refuse to go near the stuff even once. So, is the guy who's gone his whole life not doing coke, then he tries it once, and then says, "meh, not my thing"... Is that guy a coke user? Or a guy who tried coke once.

So, I would imagine among straight men, degrees to which having their dick sucked by another guy is like the coke thing (thought I'm rather certain way more fit into the "hell no, not a chance" category). My point is simply this. If a guy is basically not into other guys, likes women, has always liked women and, for whatever reason experiments once. Does he have to then give up women forever? That's what you guys seem to be implying.

And, before anyone asks, no. I've never had my dick sucked by a dude nor contemplated having one do so. Just trying to actually look at the situation somewhat objectively despite the fact that safe, obvious, and apparently preferred response is to make some comment about how I want to puke.

Dude, TMI man!!!! :wacko:

It makes you very ghey, unless you are "scared stiff" or are doing it for patriotic reasons.

true story: this chick once said to me, "you let me suck you off right now, or, so help me god, i will burn this glorious american flag right in front of you." :wacko:

Your opinion on this so that I can get my wife to stop bugging me about "taking it to the boards".

Yeah, SURE that's the reason...

:butt clench:

To say talk shows are hotbeds for mind-boggling stupidities is stating something more than a little obvious, but even for them this would be extreme. Or should I say "fierth" - ?

You and/or "the wife" need to get a day job - or better yet just say no to TV.

Edited by BeeR

Well, I guess detlef came outa the closet.

And H8 has a weird son who films plastic bags floating in the wind, a collection of Nazi dishes, and ends up shooting the next door neighbor one day because he mistakenly thought he was gay and tried to kiss him but dude refused.

And H8 has a weird son who films plastic bags floating in the wind, a collection of Nazi dishes, and ends up shooting the next door neighbor one day because he mistakenly thought he was gay and tried to kiss him but dude refused.

you are wrong about h8, dude....dead wrong.

he has a little girl, so she will end up being a pole dancer.