[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Upsetting family situation

driveby

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's right.....this goes much deeper than this one trip. And I'm not defending her family by any means. But I wonder if they weren't a little saddened that she had decided NOT to be with them at Christmas in the first place. So lo and behold.....spur of the moment Paris trip. :wacko: Sort of a......Fine......you want to be with your boyfriend for Christmas??......we'll just do something spectacular without you.....kind of sentiment.

Bingo, sounds like a bribe to me.....

Make her feel like part of the family....

Amy's father told Amy that since she was going to be out of town anyways - with us - the rest of the family (Amy's mom, dad, and brother) were going to Paris. :wacko: Apparently this was a spur of the moment thing - apparently.

All I can think is "wow, what a f'in d-bag."

Well, it was going to be tough to make it to Milwaukee when I was in Minneapolis...Chavez always leaves that part out.

Do you live in Madison, and did you meet us?

Case closed.

Make it so that your son and her rooms are right next to each other. That way, she may forget all about it when she gets her Christmas salami.

Seriously, great advice although I've only read the first page. Just act normal. Do some winter activities like maybe snowmobiling. She'll have a blast and as long as she's having fun and enjoying good company, she's more likely to forget the snub. She is your son's girlfriend and they'll be together so that has to count for something.

Next time you're at Amy's parents house, take a dump in their closet.

No, no, always do the upper-decker. It's far more effective.

How's the weather? We expect to roll into Westby tomorrow around sundown. Heard it's getting bad. :wacko:

Now things aren't too bad, just digging out. I haven't heard an official total, but should somewhere around 8-10". As far as travel conditions, I think things should be okay for Saturday - some more flurries, but it's not supposed to be substantial.

Now things aren't too bad, just digging out. I haven't heard an official total, but should somewhere around 8-10". As far as travel conditions, I think things should be okay for Saturday - some more flurries, but it's not supposed to be substantial.

How's the weather? We expect to roll into Westby tomorrow around sundown. Heard it's getting bad. :wacko:

SNOWMAGEDDON!

Seriously, I don't own a snowblower and I feel like f*ckin' John Henry out there. And not in a good way.