[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I gonna f'n lamblast my daughter...

cre8tiff

Ah, the glory of the teenage driver. :D

Backed into a tree Friday. :D

Totalled the same car pulling into oncoming traffic today. :wacko:

She is unhurt from the accident, though the odds on whether she stays that way are dropping like the Dow.

Double deductable and a totalled car that is her fault is gonna cost us plenty.

Print this and save it all of you with little kids... your time is coming.

Edited by cre8tiff

We went through a spell a couple of years ago with my teenage neice of destroying her own car, my prized Firebird I lent her for a couple of days while hers was in the shop for a transmission, then my parents car that they lent her a couple of months later. It was a disaster to say the least.

We were just thankful she was never hurt in any of those. And only one small lawsuit from the broke-ass Kia driver she hit with my Bird. It gets better eventually. Just don't let her drive a car worth more than a few hundred bucks. :wacko:

Been there. Raised and taught four teenage drivers. Thank God no one ever got hurt. But there were some serious clunkers being driven around the HR household for about ten years until they all got out on their own. Now they're all good drivers. Between the tax deduction and the insurance premiums they were pretty much a wash.

Glad she isn't hurt. With that said...

I'd make her pay for her own car and have her go to a driving school. Teenagers are the highest risk drivers and she has proven that she is a danger...must be that female gene mixed with driving. :wacko: Anyway, may sound harsh, but I know you know me!

I work in Norfolk although may not be working much this week. Are you from the area?

I lived in Virginia Beach between the ages of 7 and 9. My Mom lives right off the Lafayette River.

Sorry for the thread hijack...:wacko:

She'd f'n walk or take the bus if she was mine, without question. I kid not.

I've got a ways to go before my daughter is driving age but I agree with this philosophy. Teenagers are wreckless drivers (generally speaking). When my daughter is old enough to drive alone (not before 18 in my house) she'll have to be able to afford her own car and associated costs including her own car insurance policy.

Glad to hear she was not hurt in the accident.

I've got a ways to go before my daughter is driving age but I agree with this philosophy. Teenagers are wreckless drivers (generally speaking). When my daughter is old enough to drive alone (not before 18 in my house) she'll have to be able to afford her own car and associated costs including her own car insurance policy.

Glad to hear she was not hurt in the accident.

Not cr8tiff's apparently. :wacko: