[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

American Idol

TimC

He's got a nice story and he's a cool dude, but I personally don't think he sings well at all.

+1

Nice story but he's clearly outclassed in the singing department.

The crying ghey dude needs to go....so annoying.

Tatriana is painful to watch.

And the comedian guy needs to stop with the sketch comedy crap. he's got a good voice.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got a nice story and he's a cool dude, but I personally don't think he sings well at all.

+1. I really like the guy but I don't think he'll make it far.

The guy that lost his wife is awesome. Couldn't tell you his name but he could be top 5 for sure.

I also like the brunette that had a record contract before trying out. Couldn't tell you her name either but she's hot and can sing.

@#@%!@#$#%@

The three I most definitely did NOT want to get through did.

That Norman Gentle dude. Hate him.

Tatiana. Hate her.

And that flaming homo at the end. Hate he/she/whatever you call it.

+1

There is some very talented singers in there though. I was most impressed by the guy who played the piano and sang "Georgia On My Mind" Lots of soul for a white boy.

Surprised the black dude that is the best friend of the guy who's wife died didn't make it. Very shocked that he didn't beat out the guy that forgot his words twice.

Norman Gentle reminds me of Troy Aikman.

And I agree with the others that say the dude who's wife died is a front runner. He has such control of his voice and good stage presence. He makes it look easy.

@#@%!@#$#%@

The three I most definitely did NOT want to get through did.

That Norman Gentle dude. Hate him.

Tatiana. Hate her.

And that flaming homo at the end. Hate he/she/whatever you call it.

That was the exact sentiment at my house as well. What the hell are they thinking?

+1

Nice story but he's clearly outclassed in the singing department.

The crying ghey dude needs to go....so annoying.

Tatriana is painful to watch.

And the comedian guy needs to stop with the sketch comedy crap. he's got a good voice.

lol Norman is one of my favorites, its hillarious, i hope he does the comedy during the live event.

Surprised the black dude that is the best friend of the guy who's wife died didn't make it. Very shocked that he didn't beat out the guy that forgot his words twice.

Norman Gentle reminds me of Troy Aikman.

And I agree with the others that say the dude who's wife died is a front runner. He has such control of his voice and good stage presence. He makes it look easy.

+1's

I was shocked when they told that guy he was leaving.

Yeah, it appeared if it was close, they went for the looks or the drama factor this year. I agree with Riff and taz that the black guy with the friend whose wife died definitely should've gotten through over Taitiana and the crying drama "dude".

Some smoking hawt brunettes this year, for sure.

My early favorite is Jasmine Murray. Amazing voice.

Looks are at least 50% of the equation in commercial success, IMHO.

Reuben, Aiken, Fantasia, Cook, and Hicks kind of dispell than notion, no?While Cook and Aiken had extremem makeovers, they were rather ornery looking when selected to the top-16. Fantasia looks like she got hit by a bus....then backed over.

Reuben, Aiken, Fantasia, Cook, and Hicks kind of dispell than notion, no? While Cook and Aiken had extreme makeovers, they were rather ornery looking when selected to the top-16. Fantasia looks like she got hit by a bus....then backed over.

and how many of them are actually big stars today?

That big blonde guy loses 40-50lbs and he's Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s twin brother.

People have actually said the same thing about me. I don't see it, but still... :wacko:

DVR alert: It will be a joy to watch Tatiana have the ultimate breakdown when she is inevitably voted off. That chick is flat-out nuts.

For sure. Batpoop crazy.

One thing we have to remember when we're thinking "how did that person make it ... over this other person?" is, we see about 20% of what they do on stage.

My wife is kinda "over" the show (although she is bewildered by Tatiana's loonyness) but I'm actually really looking forward to it. :D Since I'm more of a "rock" guy (over R&:D, I'm hoping someone breaks out in the rock mold, a la David Cook last year (I pegged him as the winner from the get-go last year).

OK. I missed most of last night's episode. The good looking chick I referred to in a previous post was Joanna Pacitti...and apparently she has been disqualified. This is from Vote for the Worst.

Hot damn, Joanna Pacitti has been disqualified from American Idol!

It has been determined that Joanna Pacitti is ineligible to continue in the competition. AMERICAN IDOL contestant Felicia Barton has replaced Ms. Pacitti as part of the Top 36, L.A. Times reports.

A source close to the show now tells us that Pacitti was disqualified to "avoid the appearance of impropriety."

In the past week, tabloids had been reporting on a private relationship between Pacitti and executives of 19 Management - one of the companies which oversees Idol.

For sure. Batpoop crazy.

One thing we have to remember when we're thinking "how did that person make it ... over this other person?" is, they do it so people will come back to see what the freaks will do next.

Fixed

The American TV market loves a good train wreck & if they only let people in who they knew could actually be the next Idol then the show would be boring for the viewers who love to watch people make fools of themselves. Face it, until you get down to the top 10 or so most people just like to talk about the idiots who shouldn't be there.