[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whompers Band

whomper

I caught up with an old friend of mine that was the drummer of my band back in the early 90s. I asked him if he could load our demo on the computer and he got it done. :wacko: I havent heard these songs in a long time. We were a pretty straightforward Rock n roll band. Our singer was some crazy black guy I went to high school with and the rest of the band were guys I became friends with in my early 20s. I think this tape is from 1993 or 94.

Here it is . The Band was called Bellhouse

Broke my neck I did the first lead in this tune

Tables turn

Big Sally

Edited by whomper

ahh, nostalgia rears it's head again!

Sounds cool, Whomp. The good ol'e days.

You're opening for the Good Rats, right?

Tasty was a great song

Not bad , not bad at all Whomp. :wacko: Did you play the bar circuit?

Yeah. We used to play in the city a lot. We played the Red Lion and this place on Avenue A all the time that I cant remember at the moment. We used to play Jersey as well.

:wacko:

Well done bro, well done. I suppose I should see if I can find any of our demo tapes. Goodness, that was a long time ago.

:wacko:

Well done bro, well done. I suppose I should see if I can find any of our demo tapes. Goodness, that was a long time ago.

Thanks. It was great hearing these again. I lost my copy and just found it late last year. I played it for my kids and they were dancing around the living room. I didnt have it on CD. I was glad my friend could load these and you guys could take a listen. If you could post yours that would be great

Thanks. It was great hearing these again. I lost my copy and just found it late last year. I played it for my kids and they were dancing around the living room. I didnt have it on CD. I was glad my friend could load these and you guys could take a listen. If you could post yours that would be great

Yeah, would love to hear other Huddlers' old tunes.

Funny, our band was recording right around the same time as you, Whomp. It'll be interesting to see the east vs. west coast style. I played with a bunch of paisans. :wacko:

Nice work Whomp! Even though hard rock ain't generally my thang, I can easily hear the talent of your band. You guys were tight and had a full sound - I'm impressed Whomp. And here I thought the whole time you were just a Aerosmith lovin', aqua velvet wearin' New Jersey punk :D

I only kid because I love ya man - but not like that.

I wanna have sex with you!! :wacko:

How the hell did I miss this thread? Wow whomp! Pretty impressive. I've only played Break My Neck so far but I actually like the vocalist. Oh, the lead guitarist ain't bad either. :wacko: Gonna listen to the other tunes now. Is this it? 3 songs? Any more where that came from? I know, I'm greedy. :D