[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl 2009 half-time show

Scooby

read somewhere that he will be performing this yr at half time; another old white man band, :wacko: (sorry if I hurt the Springsteen fans out there)

I've long thought that a cross-cultural performer such as Lenny Kravitz would please people of all ages and races.....What say ye?

Lenny would be great. I thought Prince was out of this world. Again, the Super Bowl halftime show has got to be the most over-hyped irrelevant waste of time I can think of. Let the players back onto the field already!! Springsteen, bleh!! I'd stick around for Billy Joel or the Beach Boys or something like that, but Springsteen? I will be watching the Lingerie Bowl or whatever the flavor of the year is.

Meh, For the past 15 years we are doing shots and eating in the kitchen at half time. While talented, I just picture Springsteen droning on in some sad song. If he rocks out, perhaps it will be good.

Springsteen was always overrated IMO. Lenny is great but seriously, I'd rather have a marching band. We mostly turn off the sound during half time.

Another "who really cares" vote. I'll be up getting some food, talking with friends with a beer. I'm sure people will have one eye on the TV, though, as to not miss any of the real good commercials. But actually watching the halftime show, meh.

+1