[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can we just start by not making crap nobody wants?

detlef

I'm standing in line at the drug store so I can load up on cold medicine and I look over and see a big tub filled with packages of circus peanuts marked down half off.

Gee ya think?

What financial wizard could have foreseen the supply for freaking circus peanuts might out-pace demand? Um, me? Gotta figure it'll take about a half dozen packs to satisfy world demand.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, circus peanuts are those odd styrofoam like candies that are burnt orange color, shaped like peanuts, and taste, well, I suppose they're supposed to taste like peanuts only oddly sweet. The only thing they're good for is being able to trump someone when they go off about how nasty candy corn is.

Candy corn is my favorite confection long as it is not stale. How can you compare those stupid peanuts with the noble candy corn? Do you know just how many flavors candy corn there are? It can be used for any celebration of any holiday.

I actually tasted one of those peanuts recently which may have been the first one in my life (and last one for all I care).

But candy corn is the sweetness of our lives.

Candy Corn rules ... but, I don't think its as good as it used to be when I was a kid. :wacko:

Candy corn is my favorite confection long as it is not stale. How can you compare those stupid peanuts with the noble candy corn? Do you know just how many flavors candy corn there are? It can be used for any celebration of any holiday.

I actually tasted one of those peanuts recently which may have been the first one in my life (and last one for all I care).

But candy corn is the sweetness of our lives.

Now, now. I did say the stuff was worse than candy corn

I LOVED circus peanuts when I was a kid. Now they're nasty.

Dude, they've always been nasty. :wacko:

Circus peanuts are like fruit cake. There really only needs to be one that can be passed around and around, from generation to generation. No need to supply more.

I actually love me some circus peanuts! Especially when they're stale. Only the orange ones those. I know they come in other colors around Easter.

They're great to use as fishing bait as well. Some for the fish and then some for Irish!!

Edited by irish

Circus peanuts are like fruit cake. There really only needs to be one that can be passed around and around, from generation to generation. No need to supply more.

My mom, and then step mom baked a fruit cake for my grandfather twice a year, on his birthday and father's day. He always said how much he loved the homemade fruitcakes, raving about them whenever we visited. Then, literally on his death bed when half the things he was saying were incomprehensible, he blurts out "I have always hated fruit cake!" He was just too considerate to ever tell anyone the truth. After that, i'm convinced noone actually likes it and have spent a good amount of time trying to figure out why it even exists.

My mom, and then step mom baked a fruit cake for my grandfather twice a year, on his birthday and father's day. He always said how much he loved the homemade fruitcakes, raving about them whenever we visited. Then, literally on his death bed when half the things he was saying were incomprehensible, he blurts out "I have always hated fruit cake!" He was just too considerate to ever tell anyone the truth. After that, i'm convinced noone actually likes it and have spent a good amount of time trying to figure out why it even exists.

Everyone knows it helps pickle your liver so that you can safely consume more alcohol throughout the year.