[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NCAA Tournament

Vinatieri Is God

Dude, if you're going to need to get up earlier if you're going to beat me to the reverse hex on your team bit.

Heh, that wasn't a reverse hex. I was so amped up over this game I couldn't sit still. It seems that I had every right to be worried. Mizzou put up a hell of a battle. Unbelieveable ending to the Pitt-Nova game. That's the second drive right to the hoop game winner this tournament (Zags-WKU). Doesn't anyone know how to stop the ball coming up the court?

I'm looking forward to more exciting games today.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, that wasn't a reverse hex. I was so amped up over this game I couldn't sit still. It seems that I had every right to be worried. Mizzou put up a hell of a battle. Unbelieveable ending to the Pitt-Nova game. That's the second drive right to the hoop game winner this tournament (Zags-WKU). Doesn't anyone know how to stop the ball coming up the court?

In one of the brackets I filled in for work (with about 100 brackets), I was at #5 before the Nova-Pitt game, with no-one above me having UNC winning the whole thing. The last second Nova win bumped one person way back slightly ahead of me....now we have the exact same scenarios playing out. I had a really good shot at winning about $500+ bucks....Now I have a really good shot at winning about $200+ bucks.

Unbelieveable ending to the Pitt-Nova game. That's the second drive right to the hoop game winner this tournament (Zags-WKU). Doesn't anyone know how to stop the ball coming up the court?

Exactly. :wacko: Pitt did not play well at all this tourney and I'm surprised they made it this far considering. I was soooo looking forward to a Pitt/UConn final for all the marbles. Should be some great games ahead though, including today's.

Exactly. :wacko: Pitt did not play well at all this tourney and I'm surprised they made it this far considering. I was soooo looking forward to a Pitt/UConn final for all the marbles. Should be some great games ahead though, including today's.

I'm looking for a UCONN-UNC or a UCONN-OK final.

Just curious, 'cause I missed the entire first half. What happened to Mizzou's press? The parts I watched of the Memphis game (which wasn't much because I was mostly getting the Duke/Nova game) they really turned up the heat. However, in the second half the UConn game, they seemed to only use a token 3/4 soft press. Did UConn beat it too easily in the first?

OK, it's official. This is easily the worst bracket I've ever filled out. Just whiffed on the entire thing. Missed the few early upsets that happened, picked all the ones that didn't and am now oh for 2 on the final four. Hell, the best I could have done was go 1 for 2 anyway 'cause I had Memphis beating UW in the West so it didn't even matter in that one. At least I actually had both Pitt and Nova playing, which was the only regional final that I actually had both teams right in.

Looks like you can make that 0 for 3 now. And, btw, I had Pitt cutting down the nets. :wacko:

I had Louisville,Memphis,Pittsburgh and North Carolina. I was leadin 42 other players. Guess where I am now!

!4th-Not a chance of winning even though I picked North Carolina to win it all. As Denny Green used to say-"We'll get em next time"!!

The way Griffin is playing, you'd think he's never seen a double team before...

werd - he needs to attack and make his move before the dt gets there- even with 2 defenders he is a man among boys and can still power to the rack, and draw a foul at worst.

he is playing way too passive and soft thus far

OK is gassed. This could get ugly.

Well, UNC thought they had it won, got arrogant, and have now turned it over 3 times in a row. I think Hansbrough trying to dunk on Griffin pissed OK off.