[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Good News thread

whomper

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: That's exactly what I've been telling people!

in 01 we moved from SF to colorado. i moved my wife in then flew back for a month.... it was the "month of mike"

was a great month.... i still had my season tix to the giants, saw a lot of friends... was running 5 miles a day......

Edited by Bier Meister

Figured out some complicated accounting issues (been working on them since January).

Have some wonderful opportuntiies on my plate for work (need more time to pay attention to them, though -- hopefully resolving the accounting stuff will help with this...).

Been home seven straight week nights for dinner ... first time in more than a year that has happened.

Sinus infection appears to be gone.

My daughter is making her communion May 9th.

My son will as well on the very same day.

Also, I was nominated (have been for the last 3 years) and won Teacher of the Year this year for my school.

in 01 we moved from SF to colorado. i moved my wife in then flew back for a month.... it was the "month of mike"

was a great month.... i still had my season tix to the giants, saw a lot of friends... was running 5 miles a day......

I've been told by multiple people to make sure I appreciate it - most likely the last time in my life where I have essentially zero responsibility...

Also, I was nominated (have been for the last 3 years) and won Teacher of the Year this year for my school.

:D I support our teaching work force very much.

Did they have a tallest midget contest too?

:wacko: Thats just damned funny.

We're all fat, healthy, and happy.

My daughter went to the prom this past weekend and was home in one piece by 1AM.

Work is awesome and the gubmit is trying to shove stimulus money down our throats (alternate energy sources), faster than we can swallow it.

Life is busy as hell, but good...

Anyone know how to operate a biomass gasifier and want to move to NC?

Older munchkin hired by University of Utah for a summer of synthetic organic chemistry research before she enters her senior year in college here in Vermont ... Younger munchkin just got back from a 9-day adventure in Spain as she prepares for HS graduation and the start of her undergrad ... The kids are an absolute blessing -- nothing better than being a Dad.

Congrats! :D

I hosted an economic history conference here in Grand Rapids for several days this past weekend. About 70 people came from all around the world and it ended up going really well. :wacko:

Keep it going, my friend! How's the wife and kids? (Yes I know the names but wn't put them up)

Work is extremely busy - we've got the green light to spend as much capital as we can put to good use - expanding like mad. :wacko:

On the down side, I'm selling back a lot of my vacation this year because I'm sure I'll be too busy to take all of it.

Family is healthy.

We have a nice home and food on the table and are able to help others.

Went to Free Skate Night at the local rink. . .man was it a good time. Showed off all my retro moves, wore my black tights. . .even did the glitter on my face.

Good times!!!

My Junior year of college is winding down and I'm preparing for a worry-free summer of making money since next summer I will have to find a job.

After summer, I will be spending the fall semester studying abroad in London.

And most importantly, my girlfriend will be coming home mid-June. She is studying abroad this semester in Spain and will be coming with me to London :wacko: I know mid-June seems like a long ways off, but she has been gone since January, so it doesn't seem that far away.