[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haven't done this in awhile...

darin3

Figure most of you are at work (suckers! :D) but maybe not...

Me? I'm actually at "work" - a wings restaurant ... Wings n More - but having some beers and delicious chipotle boneless wings...

Last game of kickball season tonight... playing the #1 seed... gonna get my pitching arm all worked up to throw the heat!

Off to Louisiana tomorrow for Mothers' Day weekend. Got a rookie draft starting Monday. :wacko:

Hope y'all are having a great Thursday... and have a great weekend with your wives/Moms.

:D

Getting ready to leave work soon. My Son has MMA class tonight.. Followed by my 2 hours of MMA training(kickboxing and core). This weekend I'm taking some friend's kids to see Star Trek in IMAX on Saturday night and I got tickets for my wife and son to go to the Phillies game together on Mother's Day.

Be good all.

Going to Star Trek tonight. Off tomorrow, but have to do yard work after a ton of rain this week. That'll probably bleed into Saturday. It'll be fun since I fertilized a few weeks back and the grass is growing like crazy. Doing the brunch thing at my brother-in-law's steakhouse on Sunday for Mother's Day.

Otherwise, SSDD.

tweaking an investment analysis for a new hotel opportunity in our backyard...it'd be nice to own one here in Philly.

Heading to baseball tonight for my 9-year-old, then some r&r this weekend sandwiched by little league on Saturday AM and barbeque with my mom & dad on Sunday...laid back, no heavy plans :wacko:

Just speculum, Pap, speculum, Pap, speculum, Pap for me all day long. :D

My wife wanted me to go with her for the first Dr. appointment for the pending new arrival a few weeks back. The went ahead and did a full exam. While the Doc did the breast exam I piped up "Those take both hands, don't they?" He got 47 shades of red... :wacko:

Sitting at work, listening to a little Ryan Adams. Just got done with the day's rush, now just getting ready to close the internet shop. After that I'll probably look at WWTDD then get ready to head home. I actually get double duty this weekend (Mom's birthday is May 12). I reckon I will spend most of the weekend pulling weeds, cleaning windows and doing overall yard maintenance for her. And I'm sure there will be tons of NBA Playoff action mixed in!! yay!! The NBA is finally back!!

Sitting in my office, catching up on some work. Heading out to American Lake on Saturday for a Mothers Day BBQ with the in-laws. Taking my Mom and wife to the track on Mothers Day for brunch and to bet on the ponies. Tradition for the last 6 years! My Mom and Dad owned race horses for many years. Also, just received my passport in the mail today for my trip to Cabo for my birthday, June 1st!! I'm juiced! :wacko:

My wife wanted me to go with her for the first Dr. appointment for the pending new arrival a few weeks back. The went ahead and did a full exam. While the Doc did the breast exam I piped up "Those take both hands, don't they?" He got 47 shades of red... :wacko:

:D So...has she banned you from any more "shop talk" at future visits?