[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hi I'm BiggieFries

BiggieFries

So I was swimming with my son the other day and my wife was taking pictures. When I uploaded the pics to my compy I saw just how vast the forest I have is. Any of you momos ever shave/wax/pluck/"scape" :wacko: /nair your back/shoulder/chest hair? Any one ever do the electrolosis or laser treatments? I've thought about the waxing route but I have visions of that 40 Year Old Virgin scene.

If you have no advice feel free to make fun of me. :D

So I was swimming with my son the other day and my wife was taking pictures. When I uploaded the pics to my compy I saw just how vast the forest I have is. Any of you momos ever shave/wax/pluck/"scape" :wacko: /nair your back/shoulder/chest hair? Any one ever do the electrolosis or laser treatments? I've thought about the waxing route but I have visions of that 40 Year Old Virgin scene.

Only my palms.

Back in the day, when body hair was cool, my grandma used to say "Eat lots of sauerkraut. It will put hair on your chest!".

Needless to say I ate a lot of sauerkraut and my wool jacket, not to mention the potential braiding of nose and ear hair, is no longer cool.

Waxing, plucking, etc. is not an option for me, anymore than a toupee would be.

I have never bothered myself because I am not a wookie, but I know guys that have had laser treatments. They say it's the way to go. From what I understand it burns a bit, but it heals fast, and even though it takes multiple treatments apparently the hair starts to think out with the first one. The drawback is that it's pretty expensive, and I hear there is pain...but then I imagine there is pain with waxing and electrolysis as well.

I shave my nuts. I never get lucky but man, when I do, I am going to be ready!

:wacko:

I transplant my chest and back hair on to the top of my head. The chicks dig it.

:D

Back in the day, when body hair was cool, my grandma used to say "Eat lots of sauerkraut. It will put hair on your chest!".

Needless to say I ate a lot of sauerkraut and my wool jacket, not to mention the potential braiding of nose and ear hair, is no longer cool.

Waxing, plucking, etc. is not an option for me, anymore than a toupee would be.

Did anyone else read this and go "ewwwwww!", or is it just me?

Did anyone else read this and go "ewwwwww!", or is it just me?

WV,

Do you swish when you walk? Put your hand on your hip with the thumb in the front??

REAL MEN DON'T SHAVE ANYTHING BUT THEIR FACE!!!! And even that is optional!!! :wacko::D

The pussification of our yoot! *sigh* I cry for our yoot!

When laughing, do people often say, "Laugh it up, fuzzball"?

:D So you head hair was just displaced? :D

Yes... :wacko:

I shave my nuts. I never get lucky but man, when I do, I am going to be ready!

I transplant my chest and back hair on to the top of my head. The chicks dig it.

:D