[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wanna see a kid that deserves a beating?

westvirginia

:wacko:

perch, when you are given a POS truck that runs well, all you have to do is paint it. no need to go jax on it.

dude swings like a girl...ya know the glass would have been the 1st ta go.....this looks more like an Atomic CEO citing :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

This is the third video I've seen featuring this kid. I'm thoroughly convinced they are all staged. The first two were "hidden camera" videos of him melting down over video games.

It's the World of Warcraft kid?

This is the third video I've seen featuring this kid. I'm thoroughly convinced they are all staged. The first two were "hidden camera" videos of him melting down over video games.

I have to say it seemed staged to me.

That said, what I couldn't get out of my head while I was watching is the fact that, at least when I was in school, any dude with game could absolutely pull off a car like that. And, frankly, I think that had a lot to do with the fact that I lived in a somewhat affluent area. For a while there, it seemed like a contest to see who had the most beat ride.

Like as family with a H2 and a new Dualie Truck and some new looking camaro-ish car in the garage would have their kid drive a POS. THey went over board with the painting on it and the dad saying it cost $200. Not a credible setup.

Like as family with a H2 and a new Dualie Truck and some new looking camaro-ish car in the garage would have their kid drive a POS. THey went over board with the painting on it and the dad saying it cost $200. Not a credible setup.

FWIW, that would be a new Dodge Challenger in the garage, a very bad ride.

yeah he really wasn't doing any damage to the car at all....

why not go for the lights...or windows?....he just kept hitting the same areas

and it starts off with the same nerdy kid with braces as the videogame kid I saw before

horrible acting..

FWIW, that would be a new Dodge Challenger in the garage, a very bad ride.

yeah he really wasn't doing any damage to the car at all....

why not go for the lights...or windows?....he just kept hitting the same areas

and it starts off with the same nerdy kid with braces as the videogame kid I saw before

horrible acting..

Boom...Boom...and BOOM! Total BS! Dayum...can't even trust the internets anymore.

But I'd still like to see that bat become a part of the kid's anatomy like WV said, but for different reasons.

When my Daddy gave me a $200 truck for my birthday, he beat me with a baseball bat. Of course I didn't get no stinkin' 200 dolla truck for my birthday. But I could always count on a good beating for my birthday.

I remember one time I whispered something to my Mom about being hungry and he heard me. He put down his Pabst Blue Ribbon, grabbed the bat and started swinging. I through a ball his way and he struck it with the bat and it came back to me. I caught it and it was almost like we were playing a game of baseball. I jumped up and down and smiled broadly as it felt like we were having fun!!! Until he started beating me repeatedly in the head and body with the bat, of course. That wasn't so much fun then.