[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Erin Andrews nude...

Bring Back Pat!!!

Zero upside? Most of us will now never forget her. There has been an Erin Andrews buzz for how many weeks now? All this publicity can't be bad for her career. I don't know anything about this kind of thing, but the guy from one of the paparazzi websites made some very good points. Who could be more of an expert than a guy who looks at these and posts them for a living?

Ok, who are you going to believe? The girl who has never done anything like this before, has a great career already & no real reason to do something like this or some guy who posts videos like this for a living? Of course he says that, he's got to be able to live with himself somehow and he probably hopes that by saying it that at least some people will buy into it and not think he's the scum sucking POS he is.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, who are you going to believe? The girl who has never done anything like this before, has a great career already & no real reason to do something like this or some guy who posts videos like this for a living? Of course he says that, he's got to be able to live with himself somehow and he probably hopes that by saying it that at least some people will buy into it and not think he's the scum sucking POS he is.

are you her uncle? relax, it is not a hugh leap to watch that video and think she wasn't posing for the camera - and not for nothing but EA has a rep for banging athletes out quite a bit.......... who is to say she wasn't having some fun and showing off for whoever was filming

she already had a sex video with David Wright out on the internet - werd is she was nice and freak

wake up man

I went back and watched the video 20 times (for investigative purposes only, of course). Obviously you can make the argument that she's showing off for the camera.

But since she has filed a police report, she risks everything if this is a hoax. No way does she do that.

are you her uncle? relax, it is not a hugh leap to watch that video and think she wasn't posing for the camera - and not for nothing but EA has a rep for banging athletes out quite a bit.......... who is to say she wasn't having some fun and showing off for whoever was filming

she already had a sex video with David Wright out on the internet - werd is she was nice and freak

wake up man

And I'm sure she put that video out on purpose as well. :wacko:

Believe me, I know there are plenty of women in the entertainment industry who are more than willing to pull stunts like this for a little publicity. What I'm saying is, I find it highly unlikely that she was doing that. There's no reason for it & it's obviously only had a negative affect on her public & private life. I guarantee you'd probably feel a hell of a lot different if it were your daughter.

Honestly, I couldn't give a rat's ass about Erin Andrews. I just think it's idiotic how every time something shocking happens to someone in the public eye, people say it must be staged or a publicity stunt. It's as if they are trying to make excuses for themselves for enjoying it like rubber-neckers at a car crash. Even worse, the resulting media frenzy only provokes these idiots taking the pics & vids to go to more & more extremes to get their shots.

I went back and watched the video 20 times (for investigative purposes only, of course). Obviously you can make the argument that she's showing off for the camera.

But since she has filed a police report, she risks everything if this is a hoax. No way does she do that.

:wacko:

?

Just feel bad for the chick.

I certainly think this was a planned ordeal. She never leaves the peephole. Every time she bends over, she turns her booty to the peephole. Over and over again. She certainly seems to be playing to the camera. I'm convinced.

Dumbest post ever.

how can somethun so beautiful get so ugly.....none of us except Twiley has a shot shut the F up and enjoy the show......whoever jumped Rajuns chit i like he's always pullin the rains on me with logical chit :wacko:

I've got no problem with the girls who wanna flaunt it, just don't get into the peeping tom thing.