[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Riffraff

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son and I watched the animated series together, and are really looking forward to the live-action movie. The series had some fantastic writing!

:wacko: I believe you are referring to "The Last Airbender" directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

This is unrelated if I'm not mistaken.

James Cameron's Avatar Wiki

Edited by kpholmes

:D I believe you are referring to "The Last Airbender" directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Yes I was. :D

Now that I've actually opened the link and viewed the trailer... WOW! This looks really cool. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
:wacko: I believe you are referring to "The Last Airbender" directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Funny, I was just working w/ someone in movie industry who just completed the finishing touches in mid-late September on a new "Last Airbender" movie. I have no idea when it's scheduled to hit theaters. I'm told it's part animated and part non-animated (couldn't think of better way to say it).

I've been seeing spots for a new trailer being released today at Jerry's House, being advertised as the largest trailer preview. which would be cool if you were there to see it, otherwise you have to watch it on NBC during their Football Night in America show tonite.

I've been seeing spots for a new trailer being released today at Jerry's House, being advertised as the largest trailer preview. which would be cool if you were there to see it, otherwise you have to watch it on NBC during their Football Night in America show tonite.
Fox's pregame went to Dallas's announcer to introduce the new trailer, but then it was shown directly (not a camera aimed at the Jerry-o-tron screen). Unless that wasn't the new trailer.

• 3 weeks later...