[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

beware of somebody buying you a drink

wiegie

Heard this one today from a bartender friend of mine.

There is a "regular" (call him Bill) who comes into the bar she works at from about 3:00-5:00 pretty regularly before he goes to work at his job as a parking lot attendant. The other day, while the guy was drinking his drink another guy came into the bar and sees Bill sitting down at the other side of the bar and he tells the bartender that he wants to buy Bill a drink. The bartender says "sure" and the guy asks what Bill is drinking. The bartender says bourbon and soda, the man says great and pays her for the drink and tells her to tell Bill "cheers".

So the bartender brings Bill the drink. Bill asks who sent him the drink and the bartender turns to point down to the other man at the end of the bar, but when they look the man is gone.

Bill enjoys his drink and then heads off to work.

When he arrived at work, he was greeted by his boss who tells him: (1) I hope you enjoyed the drink and (2) you are fired.

(I'd feel sorry for Bill, but my friend says that he is pretty much of an a-hole anyway.)

This story confuses me. Bill was at the bar so chances are he was going to drink whether the mystery man bought him a beer or not. Is there a penguin somehow intertwined in this story ?

This story confuses me. Bill was at the bar so chances are he was going to drink whether the mystery man bought him a beer or not. Is there a penguin somehow intertwined in this story ?

i think its becuase his boss thinks he caught the ghey. not the drinking.

These two strings walk up to a bar. The first string walks in and orders and the bartender throws him out and yells "I don't serve strings in this bar. The other string ruffs himself up on the street and curls up and orders. The bartender shouts, "Hey, didn't you hear what I told your buddy?"

The string says "Yeah."

The bartender says, "aren't you a string?"

The string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot..."

These two strings walk up to a bar. The first string walks in and orders and the bartender throws him out and yells "I don't serve strings in this bar. The other string ruffs himself up on the street and curls up and orders. The bartender shouts, "Hey, didn't you hear what I told your buddy?"

The string says "Yeah."

The bartender says, "aren't you a string?"

The string says, "No, I'm a frayed knot..."

And with this you just removed all lingering doubt about your intelligence, as I am about to...

A skeleton walks into a bar.

He tells the bartender, "I'd like a beer and a mop".

A guy went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam, then I'm a teepee, and then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?"

The doctor replied, "It's very simple. You're two tents."

More....

A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We have a drink

here named after you." The grasshopper says, "Bob?

Guy walks into a bar and says, "Drinks for everyone, and barkeep, pour

one for yourself too." Everyone thanks him and, a few minutes later,

he buys another round for everyone including the bartender. He orders

a third round and the barkeep says, "Sure, but please pay for the

first two rounds before I pour the third." The generous guy says,

"Money? I don't have any money." The bartender kicks the crap out of

him and throws him into the street. A few minutes later he comes back

in and says, "Barkeep, drinks for everyone. But not for you. you get

nasty when you're drunk."

A kangaroo walks into a bar and orders a martini. The bartender

figures that a kangaroo probably isn't very economically aware, and

charges him $50. The marsupial orders a beer next time, and is charged

$60. Finally, the bartender's curiosity gets the better of him. He

casually remarks, "You know, we don't get too many kangaroos in here."

The kangaroo replies, "At these prices, no wonder."

A duck waddles into a bar and hops on a stool. The bartender snarls, "What'll you have?"

The duck says, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender spits and says "We don't have grapes here, we serve drinks, now get out!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar, hops on a stool, looks the bartender in the eye and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, irritated, says, "I told you yesterday we don't serve grapes here, we serve drinks, now GET OUT!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar and hops on a stool, looks at the bartender, and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, infuriated, pounds his fist on the bar and yells at the duck, "I told you two times we don't serve grapes here, we serve drinks! If you ask me that ONE

MORE TIME I'm going to nail your beak to the bar! NOW GET OUT!"

With that, the duck shrugged, hopped off the stool and waddled out.

The next day, the same duck waddled into the same bar, hopped on a stool, looked the bartender in the eye and asked, "Got any nails?"

The bartender, puzzled, said no.

The duck then looked him square in the eye and said, "Got any grapes?"

Guy walks into a bar and orders 6 shots...."Of what?" the bartender asks. The guy says "the nastiest tasting stuff you got"

Bartender shrugs and pours 'em. The guy starts knocking them down.

"So what are you celebrating?" the bartender asks.

The guys says "My first bl0w j0b."

"Well hey! I'll give you another on the house!" says the barkeep.

"Nah," says the guy, "if these 6 don't kill the taste nothing will."

Edited by Chavez

A guy walks into a bar and there's a sign that says "Grilled Cheese $5, Handjobs $10".

A really hot bartender walks up and asks him what he'll have.

He asks, "are you the one that gives out the handjobs?

"Why yes I am," she replies slyly.

"Well then wash your hands before making me a grilled cheese sandwich."

A black guy and 2 white guys are sitting at a bar and one of the white guys says to the black guy "I bet if we go to the roof of this bar and I jump off the wind is strong enough that it will blow me right back up to the roof." The black guys says no way lets go up and see. So the 3 men go to the roof and the white guys stands on the edge and jumps. Swoooosshhh the wind blows him right back to the top. The black guy is stunned . He says do that one more time. The wihite guy says no problem and jumps off the roof again. Swoooosh . The wind blows him right back up to the roof again. He then tells the black guy to try it. The black guy says sure why not and jumps off the roof. Splattttt right to the ground he falls and splats. The other white guy that was on the roof looks at the white guy that was jumping off the roof and says . "You really do hate black people dont you superman"

A black guy and 2 white guys are sitting at a bar and one of the white guys says to the black guy "I bet if we go to the roof of this bar and I jump off the wind is strong enough that it will blow me right back up to the roof." The black guys says no way lets go up and see. So the 3 men go to the roof and the white guys stands on the edge and jumps. Swoooosshhh the wind blows him right back to the top. The black guy is stunned . He says do that one more time. The wihite guy says no problem and jumps off the roof again. Swoooosh . The wind blows him right back up to the roof again. He then tells the black guy to try it. The black guy says sure why not and jumps off the roof. Splattttt right to the ground he falls and splats. The other white guy that was on the roof looks at the white guy that was jumping off the roof and says . "You really do hate black people dont you superman"

So you met Superman? :wacko: