[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts-Fins MNF

CaptainHook

You wanna know something annoying... that damn horn like sound next to their mic. Driving me crazy. Listen for it next snap.

whoooo...whoooo...whoooo :wacko:

i have heard that thing in a few different games this year...i thought there was a problem with my speakers at first

Well I said most. Colts line just happens to match up poorly.

It's a nice change of pace to break out once or twice a game, but it's not a successful strategy in the pro game, especially when the guy taking the snap is no threat to pass.

Completely agree but it was nice to quote it along with Hook's :sigh:

After the incredible run of absolutely horrible ESPN night crews.... this is like staying in the Hilton vs. Joe's Econo Lodge. I am not about to complain about this crew.... not after what we've suffered through for years. Maybe Kornholer should be brought back? :wacko:

What a f'ng JOKE!! Seriously. The Colts have had one of the NFL's worst run defenses for the past 4 or 5 seasons, yet every year they do nothing to improve it.

Come on Polian. Maybe watching the Dolphins run the f'ng joke of a wildcat ALL game will get your gears turning. You've got one of the better offenses in the league and arguably one of the best QB's this game's ever seen. How do other teams combat that? Keep 'em of the field.

4th quarter and the Colt have only had the ball for 11 minutes?? Ugh.. :wacko:

What a f'ng JOKE!! Seriously. The Colts have had one of the NFL's worst run defenses for the past 4 or 5 seasons, yet every year they do nothing to improve it.

Come on Polian. Maybe watching the Dolphins run the f'ng joke of a wildcat ALL game will get your gears turning. You've got one of the better offenses in the league and arguably one of the best QB's this game's ever seen.

Polian is a genius, haven't you heard? (PS he has tried some things to fix the D...just that they generally don't work)

And don't forget Dungy, not like he rode Manning's arm to a title or anything; I mean look how he "fixed" that D :wacko:

Anyway, a win is a win.

Polian is a genius, haven't you heard? (PS he has tried some things to fix the D...just that they generally don't work)

And don't forget Dungy, not like he rode Manning's arm to a title or anything; I mean look how he "fixed" that D :wacko:

Anyway, a win is a win.

If I recall, it was their defense that actually stepped it up that postseason and helped take some weight off Manning's back.

Anyway - it was ugly - but after the day is over, the Colts are 2-0.

Our WCOFF team needed Ginn to be shut down and Wayne to have a good game....neither of which happened.

Sometimes I hate fantasy football. :wacko: