[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Harrison a sleeper! Pick him up!

robert terni

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see the bengal's D being comparable to the Ravens, and Harrison did OK last week against them.

Think I'll start him over Grant @ Minn.

wow, huge Packers/Minny game and benching a guy you probably drafted pretty high....for a waiver wire RB on a lousy team???

got Grant and starting him.....

Good luck...

wow, huge Packers/Minny game and benching a guy you probably drafted pretty high....for a waiver wire RB on a lousy team???

got Grant and starting him.....

Good luck...

I didn't draft him it's a dynasty league. And I kept them both from last year. Grant was initially a waiver wire pick for me, too.

Edited by Crazysight

Let's be honest the entire Browns team is complete garbage so any of the Browns players being a good play is a reach but sometimes bye weeks and injuries force our hands. I try to not draft any Browns players as a general rule.

That said I tried to pick up Harrison this week and failed in my attempt and with Lewis looking like is 64 yrs old and Davis being put on IR and the Browns still have Joe Thomas and Eric Stienback you never know Harrison could fill in ok in PPR leagues.

Edited by Henry Muto

Let's be honest the entire Browns team is complete garbage so any of the Browns players being a good play is a reach but sometimes bye weeks and injuries force our hands. I try to not trade any Browns players as a general rule.

That said I tried to pick up Harrison this week and failed in my attempt and with Lewis looking like is 64 yrs old and Davis being put on IR and the Browns still have Joe Thomas and Eric Stienback you never know Harrison could fill in ok in PPR leagues.

+1

I already have Edwards. One more Brown than I'd prefer. I wish Harrison the best in hope he'll open up the passing game but I don't see it.

Put it this way...Jerome harrison is probably the most able player on that offense right now. With both Jamal Lewis and Davis out (Davis now out for the year) he will get a full workload this week. And if (when) the Brown's get down by a lot and are forced to throw, he will be good for receptions and receiving yardage. A safe play this week, in my eyes.

Put it this way...Jerome harrison is probably the most able player on that offense right now. With both Jamal Lewis and Davis out (Davis now out for the year) he will get a full workload this week. And if (when) the Brown's get down by a lot and are forced to throw, he will be good for receptions and receiving yardage. A safe play this week, in my eyes.

+1....i think harrison surprises this week.

12% is a pretty generic stat and not in any way realistic in my leagues.

News flash. Nobody is really interested in your specific leagues. If a player is only owned in 12% of MFL leagues than it is safe to say that he is on the WW. Harrison is owned in 17% of yahoo leagues and 40% of CBS leagues. My leagues only have 15 rounds so I don't have a huge bench to sit backup players on a bad team.