[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drives me nuts - lineups

cliaz

I hate it when my opponent wont set a lineup until game day. :wacko:

why ? does it make a difference on who you start ?

I love it ,, more than once my opponent has forgot until after early games kicked off and was left with just players he had available in the late games

Sometimes I like to put all the bums on my roster into my starting lineup, leave it that way all week, then swap them out with my real starters at the last minute. :D Yes, I really do this.

I will do the same things, if I know it bothers the other guy :D It drives Randall nuts, so I will keep submitting the same lineup even :wacko:

I dont even look at my opponent's lineup until the deadline for it being set. Whatever it looks like prior to that means nothing and has no bearing on whom I am going to start....

Yep.

Start who you think will get you the most points.

I don't look at my opponent's lineups until I'm checking scores after the late afternoon games. I prefer to enjoy the football games without worrying about who my various opponents are starting. And has already been stated ... who my opponents actually start has zero impact on my starting lineups.

+1

I don't look at my opponent's lineups until I'm checking scores after the late afternoon games. I prefer to enjoy the football games without worrying about who my various opponents are starting. And has already been stated ... who my opponents actually start has zero impact on my starting lineups.

Yeah, I really should shift into that mind set. Today, in my local league, I'm playing against Schaub. However, on my auction league, I'm starting him. I wont be able to enjoy any of his TDs without knowing he's scoring against me.

I dont even look at my opponent's lineup

I don't even bother until the first tranche of games is over and we are going into the late games. Even then it's only to see how many we each have left. Opposition is the only thing in FF you can't do anything about.

Me too.

I set my line-ups during the previous weeks Sunday games are being played. Only change it for injuries or overwhelming discussion that gives reason to change.

My opponent's line-up never makes an impression on me. I may look to see who they have on bye that week, but that's about it.

I set my line-ups during the previous weeks Sunday games are being played. Only change it for injuries or overwhelming discussion that gives reason to change.

My opponent's line-up never makes an impression on me. I may look to see who they have on bye that week, but that's about it.

I generally set my lineups during the Monday night game ... my local waivers run Tuesday morning and this allows me to evaluate my various rosters to determine if I have any waiver needs.