[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst NFL team?

BeeR

I don't mean worst W/L or other stats, just who do you think generally is the worst, like if they played each other multiple times would come out on bottom? It's not like we don't have a lot of choices this year (so far anyway).

Skins are really making a case despite 2 whole wins, and CLE deserves mention, but I'm sticking w/the Rams despite them trying to fool us with a near-victory over JAX. OAK messed w/my head after that win over PHI.

Hate to say it but the Rams have to be the worst. Years of terrible drafts, bad contract decisions (ie 60 mil to Bulger), and just a lack of common sense.

The new front office and coach seem to be righting the ship though but, a 16 game losing streak never lies! Bad football team.

Raiders winning surprisingly yesterday may save them from the honor of worst team for a few weeks

before yesterday i had them as the worst

probably Browns and Rams at this pt although both did put up decent fights yesterday

I think Skins are the most underachieving to this pt especially given the easy schedule they have had to date

yeah, but out of all the bad teams, your's has one of the better defenses.

OAK would be a completely different team with a decent QB and a slightly better OL. That's, what, 3-4 players away from being a playoff team? You can't say that about CLE. Granted, one of those players is the most important position, just sayin'.

Asomugha has two years left on a MAJOR contract, and Morrison, Howard and Seymour are all in contract years. They can't afford all of them next season, so if they aren't winning this year (which they aren't) their current defense is irrelevant imo.

Asomugha has two years left on a MAJOR contract, and Morrison, Howard and Seymour are all in contract years. They can't afford all of them next season, so if they aren't winning this year (which they aren't) their current defense is irrelevant imo.

I wish they could do a Neutron bomb type house cleaning, starting at the top and just re-boot the whole franchise fresh. A couple of rebuilding, fresh years from a new coach and eager ownership I could deal with. This purgatory of craptacular teams i can't.

I'm surprised Washington isn't brought up more, played 6 teams without a win? Lose to the Lions, and have a decent defense. When Detroit plays the Rams, we'll probably find out who is the worst, but still have to keep Washington at the bottom as well having more talent than either of them. I really thought Cpep might help us, but so much for that :wacko: , we need Stafford, CJ, and our defense to step up majorly to see any improvement or hope.

Honestly, Tenn is the worst team with the most talent. Talk about just shutting down.

I'm surpirsed it took this long for someone to mention them. Maybe not the worst team, but in the running for the most disappointing.

I really thought Cpep might help us . . .

Are you serious?

Without Stafford and Johnson, its the Lions. With them back, its gotta be the Redskins right now. Pathetic showings against pathetic teams, losing most of those games.

Tenn is a hugh disappointment - but worst team?? not by a longhsot

you all are seriously sleeping on how bad TB is - roster is awful

My point being that you have a team that has SOOO much talent on a team as the Titans do, but would probably still lose to TB.... Now, that's bad!

You can put listick on a turd, but regardless, it's still a turd.

• 2 weeks later...

As a Browns fan...we are in the running for sure. Awful...very very awful team.

How they didn't trade D-Anderson when they had a chance is beyond me.

They could have got maybe a 1st round pick for the guy after 2007.

I wanted Brady Quinn to start in 2008 and for them to trade Anderson.

I guess it didn't matter in the end except for the wasted chance to pick up a draft pick.

The Browns are a fantasy wasteland.