[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings up 26

gilthorp

If this is the Bears Suck thread, then here we go.

No coach should be allowed to where two hats. (Remember Wanny's shot at that?)

I never realized how bad Babich was! :wacko:

Lovie couldn't inspire a piromaniac to start a fire!

The team has no heart. Pace plays a block w/ no follow thru, pressure on Cutler...sack....int...something bad! Too many to name that are mailing it in.

The secondary is running around like a Chinese fire drill.

Receivers..........all we have is a tight end and an RB who can catch.

I still think Cutler is more serviceable than Rexy or Orton. But let the guy get out of the pocket!!!! :D

The next 2-3 years could be uglier than this one. hello Super Bowl XXXXXX.

3:30 to go and Minny is up by 26, yet Peterson is still in there.. :wacko:

Peterson was out, Taylor was in , Taylor got hurt, so Peterson had to go back in to finish out the game. I'm in the front of the line when it comes to bashing Childress, but this had nothing to do with him.

Orton is doing just fine in Denver... :wacko:

No argument...as C. Benson is doing fine in Cincy also. Thomas Jones did crap until he went to the Bears, now he's a very valuable player. A venue change can make a world of difference and Orton, Jones, and Benson are good examples of that. Nothing more.

:wacko:

Chester Taylor is a more than capable backup. Not to mention, the Vikes are a passing team now. :D

:D

almost forgot he was in the league ,, I have him stashed on my bench on team because I thought in the beginning of the season i thought we may see more of a Ricky / Ronnie situation ,, not all the time but to spare AP now and then but crap we haven't seen Chester at all hardly this year