[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I survived thesis defense

polksalet

Great news polk!

The secret is though, they already know if they're going to move you on or not, it's just a matter of making you jump through the propper hoops. :wacko:

Best part

"Your use and knowledge of science is great even though you made some minor mistakes, your use of the English language, well it is clear you were raised in Arkansas.."

"I have a question about (really random mathematical technique for pre-measurement error prediction) but it is clear you are not the man to ask."

Best part

"Your use and knowledge of science is great even though you made some minor mistakes, your use of the English language, well it is clear you were raised in Arkansas.."

"I have a question about (really random mathematical technique for pre-measurement error prediction) but it is clear you are not the man to ask."

:wacko:

Good job polky. I guess it's a good thing yukon didn't do a thesis then...

Best part

:wacko:

Have you even once heard of running a least squares analysis on and area before it is measured? I haven't and I've heard some wild stuff.

I've worked on data sets where we ran a least squares linear regression to evaluate usability of different data sets that were collected via different methods.

Anyway, defending a thesis never looked like much fun to me.

Edited by bushwacked