[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you didnt get eliminated last week

whomper

How would you be doing in the superbowl this week ?

Yes, it is lame. Yes, you should let go. You know you are keeping a little running total in your head. Go ahead , post it in here. We wont tell anybody

i still have a bunch of guys in the afternoon game, but i'll tell you for a fact: if i had survived benching mike sims-walker last week (i didn't), i would absolutely be cursing him today. i swear this season he has scored three times as many points on my bench than as a starter.

It would at least would have been a competitive matchup, but wouldn't know for sure yet. A third to half of the average weekly score can come from our defensive scoring. I have Minnesota against the Bears so it would come down to tomorrow's game.

How would you be doing in the superbowl this week ?

Yes, it is lame. Yes, you should let go. You know you are keeping a little running total in your head. Go ahead , post it in here. We wont tell anybody

I lost 173-138 in my playoff game so of course this week my Swordfish team blows up

Warner 20 pts at the half

Grant 21 pts

Mendenhall 11 pts

Wells still playing

Moss 26 pts

Welker 28 pts

White 33 pts

Finley 11 pts

160 pts and couting :wacko:

My Vipers team would have won the title I put up 170 this week the next highest score is 130 by the 2 superbowl teams

My Swordfish would have won the title I put up 179 this week next highest score is 127 by the 2 superbowl teams

My teams both finished #1 in scoring for the 16 weeks overall.

I am so uspet right now you don't even know. Both of these teams were built to win titles and had 1 bad week costing me the title.

Of course the team that did make the WCFF title game I lost 148-145 but still finished with the best 16 week overall score for the year.

I got a cordless keyboartd and mouse for Christmas. My old computer has been very cranky for a long time. It did not like the new keyboard very much, and left town for good. Thing would not even turn off. Black screen. Just the fan runs.

Off to Best Buy last night. Where is your cheapest computer? I buy it. It no werky with my monitor, wrong connector. I go back. Store closed. 10pm. I go back at 11:30 this morning, get the new monitor, and frantically try to get it running before the games start. Of course, I forgot most of my passwords. Searching forums for links to my leagues, looking at scribbles on papers for missing passwords...

Even if I win my 3 games today, I already spent it all on a new computer, which I HAD to have for live scoring. :wacko:

I would have won 2 of 3 SBs had I not lost last week...tough pill to swallow when I put up 200+ in each game last week and in the one league only twice (including my semi game) did a team lose when putting up 200+ and in the other league only 3 times (including my semi game) did a team lose when they put up 200+ :wacko:

+1 :wacko:

But you did FINALLY beat "the Dirty" and took 3rd place $. There is no crying in FF. :D:D

For those wondering.... Trots was 0-8 against his opponent, "the Dirty" in league history. He finally beat him, after all these years, and took third place $. Note that this league awards squat for 4th place finishers.