[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SuperBowl Box/Squares pool

irish

I coordinate Box pools like this every year for my co-workers at school along with my family. Two years ago, I opened my box pools up to all Huddlers and several guys not only got in but took home some money as well. Last year instead of including you all on my school/family pool, I ran a separate Huddle Box Pool and would like to put something together again this year.

Run like most others, it's $5 per box and I'll pay out 4 winners for each quarter and the end of the game ($50, $150, $50 and $250). If we could get 25 Huddlers to buy 4 boxes each that'd be ideal (i know there's alot of you but figured since we all run or are in pools, 1 sheet would do). Some may offer/want to purchase more but will only be able to do so if there's a need (starting a 2nd sheet could also be a possibility). In regard to choosing which boxes/squares each of you would like, I have created a random numbering system to go with each Huddler as they sign up. I won't start accepting money until we're sure we complete the sheet. Once the sheet is filled, my son and daughter will draw numbers from a brown bag, then I'll scan the sheet onto my PC, add it to my pics on photobucket and then link it here for all to copy (just like I did the last 2 years). Post here or PM me if interested.

Let's go Huddlers!! I know that you're a bunch of gambling fiends!

Huddlers that were in last year (Huddlers in red are back for this year and will keep their spots. Huddlers in blue are new adds this year and I will add any new people from the high to low numbers as no spots will be held from last year. As I stated elsewhere we can start a 2nd sheet if needed.):

1- Irish (4) PAID

2- MrTed46 (4) would take 8 if needed PAIDx2

3- Timmypg (4) PAID

4- cdrudge (4) PAID

5- i am the swammi (4) PAID

6- fingfootball (4) PAID

7- sunysteelfly76 (4) PAID

8- RocknRobn26 (4) would take 8 if needed PAID

9- BigMikeinNY (4) would do 8 if needed PAID

10- Scooby (4) PAID

11- Skippy (4) would do 8 if needed PAID

12- nogohawk (4) would take 8 if needed

13- FWmaker (4) would take 8 if needed PAID

14- stoperat (4) PAID

15- cre8tiff (4) PAID

16- CowboysDiehard (4) PAID

17- TRU SOLDJA 22 (4) would take 8 if needed PAID

18- alchico (4) PAID

19- Mark5 (4) PAID

20- rhippens (4) PAID

21- Sunday Couch Potatoe (4) PAIDx2

22- Missoula Griz (4) PAID

23- bigmike4969 (4) PAID

24- tonorator (4) PAID

25- Scourge (4) PAID

Important note: I don't do Pay Pal, so if you want in, you'll have to send cash (preferable), a check or a money order (would completely understand). My address will be given out through PM as needed.

This Year's Winners

1st Qtr--Sunysteelfly76 - $50

2nd Qtr--Skippy - $150

3rd Qtr-- fingfootball - $50

End of Game-- BigMikeinNY - $250

Last Year's Winners

1st Qtr--REZ - $50

2nd Qtr--Tonorator - $150

3rd Qtr--FWmaker - $50

End of Game--FWmaker - $250 (won both 3rd quarter and end of game from 2 separate boxes)

Huddle Box Pool for 2010- http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w46/iri...oxPool-2010.jpg

Edited by irish

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important note: I don't do Pay Pal, so if you want in, you'll have to send cash (preferable), a check or a money order (would completely understand). My address will be given out through PM as needed.
Is LeagueSafe an option? They take credit/echeck, you quickly know if someone's paid, and you avoid having to use paypal. Just thinking out loud.

All the above are good to go. I'm not saving any spots for people from last year as we could certainly open up a 2nd sheet if need be but I just felt like marking those down who are returning. To those who offered to grab 8 boxes, I doubt we'll need it but I'll let you know. There's always a chance we end up with 2 sheets.

Is LeagueSafe an option? They take credit/echeck, you quickly know if someone's paid, and you avoid having to use paypal. Just thinking out loud.

Sorry. I know I'm old school and that more of you than not would rather some other way to do things than snail mail. But unfortunately that's the way I'm most comfortable with. Thanks for understanding.

Four again for me, Ibis....er Irish!

I had to figure you'd be back after the winnings you took home last year. :wacko:

And lbis ... ?

Sorry. I know I'm old school and that more of you than not would rather some other way to do things than snail mail. But unfortunately that's the way I'm most comfortable with. Thanks for understanding.
Someone has to keep the USPS in order I guess.

I'll be in for 4

I'll try ONE MORE TIME IRISH

Put me down for 4 again bro.

I'll do 4 again this year...and if it gets desperate will do more

Got you 3 marked down. This will be your year Mark5! :wacko:

Someone has to keep the USPS in order I guess.

I'll be in for 4

:wacko: I'm one of those guys to do it. I got you for 4.

gimme 4 if there are any still open. from last year's winnings, i can play for free for the next 5 years or so ...

:wacko: Yeah you and FW. I put you down.

i'd take my table for 4 again.

Added.

9 spots left.