[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Soros owned bank gets sweetheart deal.

Perchoutofwater

This is why you perch are so hard to take seriously - Soros is involved, but so are a bunch of others who moved to One West from Bushco. It's WALL STREET that is the problem, not George Soros - he is but a symoptom. But you'd rather cherry pick out a detail in order to ignore the problem .

Why am I not surprised you don't have a problem with this.

My wife's Grandma is starting to get old and senile. Her Grandma has started to make routine false alarm calls about people in her house, people outside the house, people in the bushes...etc....It's been going on a little over a year now. While everyone in my wife's family is legitimately concerned about her well being, no-one takes her panicked calls all that seriously anymore. I'd imagine if she did it non-stop, all the time, people would take her even less seriously.

My wife's Grandma is starting to get old and senile. Her Grandma has started to make routine false alarm calls about people in her house, people outside the house, people in the bushes...etc....It's been going on a little over a year now. While everyone in my wife's family is legitimately concerned about her well being, no-one takes her panicked calls all that seriously anymore. I'd imagine if she did it non-stop, all the time, people would take her even less seriously.

So based on your response you have no problem with this?

the comments at that site make it seem that the video is not correct in its statement of the facts

Perch, (1) are you sure that the stuff in the video is true? and (2) are you sure that what the FDIC did with IndyMac is different from the way the FDIC typically resolves other failed banks?