[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Atlantic City

i_am_the_swammi

been feeling the winter blues with all this snow...and have been getting the itch to hit the tables in AC for a night of drinking, good food, better cards, and some laughs. Who knows, maybe even give NSab a shout and get some fresh ink.

so was thinking some other Huddlers might be feeling the same way with one (or all) of the above. Any interest? I might be able to pull some strings with the hotel rates, depending on when we might go. Was hoping sometime in the next few weekends.

lemme know.

could do the wimmens, but I too would need to wait until the end of March, as my parents ( aka overnight sitters) are oversees until the 8th. Either way is fine with me.

Big John, a cheap airfare to Philly, room will be close to comped...just bring yourself and a couple nickels for the slots.

Vegas in March! Never did AC and prolly never will. It AIN'T VEGAS!

I wish you luck there though. May the gambling gods favor you. :wacko:

Defintely not Vegas, but for one night sitting in the Borgata, you'd never know the difference....top notch.

And in Vegas, you can't go grab the best sub you will ever find at 3:00AM...the White House is an institution.

Thanks for the wishes for luck, though.....looking forward to it already.

Defintely not Vegas, but for one night sitting in the Borgata, you'd never know the difference....top notch.

And in Vegas, you can't go grab the best sub you will ever find at 3:00AM...the White House is an institution.

My best to you, but I never needed a sub at 3AM. :wacko:

Kick their ass regardless.

And I'm calling out TimC to make this trip. We need the cracker element.

Dude, I can be talked in to it. I love Borgata. I've got an appointment 3/26 so that's the only bad day right now and of course can't do it the first week of the month.

I'm jonesing to gamble. We haven't been able to play in the Friday night weekly poker tourney at all this year since the weather has been crappy on weekends or other junk has come up. I may be able to talk my degenerate gambler friend into going or maybe Tina can get some time off if it turns into an SO thing. She's never been to AC. I've been promising to take her forever.

Edited by TimC

I can do a weekday or weekend night. Not sure about everyone else. i will say the chances of us getting rooms significantly cheaper, and having lower table limits for gambling, will be on a weekday.

Solo is easier for me, since the wife would be more than happy to stay home with the kids...and she doesn't gamble much anyway, though she loves to drink, dance and shop, which there is plenty of :wacko: ...either way is fine with me.

Here are some potential weekend dates: 3/6 3/13, 3/20 3/27 (all Saturdays0 . Or the followign weekday dates: 3/11, 3/18, 3/25 (all Thursdays).

Here are some potential weekend dates: 3/6 3/13, 3/20 3/27 (all Saturdays0 . Or the followign weekday dates: 3/11, 3/18, 3/25 (all Thursdays).

If I could swing it, the only two dates that I would need to rule out would be 3/25 and 3/27. I am heading to South Carolina for my yearly golf trip on that Thursday and won't be back until the following Tuesday.

3/6 seems a little close for us all to get it together but the 13th and 20th are two Saturdays that I think we could hammer out if we were picking a weekend night. Same goes for the 3/11 and 3/18 dates.

I will watch this thread to see if it turns into anything and then see if I can make it work.

The White House is the bomb