[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Corey Haim dead at 38...

http://deathbeeper.com/8229301.html

BURBANK, Calif. (CBS) ―

Canadian actor Corey Haim, 38, died early Wednesday after a possible overdose, authorities said.

He was pronounced dead at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, said Sgt. Frank Albarren of the Los Angeles Police Department's North Hollywood Station.

Haim died between 4 a.m. and 4:30 a.m.

"It was an apparent overdose," Albarren said. "Unknown what type of medication."

not surprised either. caught a couple episodes of the two coreys (or whatever it was called). he seemed jealous of the fame the other corey had. Just couldn't overcome those demons.

BURBANK, Calif. (CBS) ―

Canadian actor Corey Haim, 38, died early Wednesday after a possible overdose, authorities said.

He was pronounced dead at Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, said Sgt. Frank Albarren of the Los Angeles Police Department's North Hollywood Station.

"It was an apparent overdose," Albarren said. "Unknown what type of medication."

So it was prescription meds? For some reason I thought it would be heroin or coke.

Sure it sucks, but I have a hard time feeling sorry for people that OD.

BURBANK, Calif. (CBS) ―

Oh well...one less loser in the world. Thinning of the herd at its best.

not surprised either. caught a couple episodes of the two coreys (or whatever it was called). he seemed jealous of the fame the other corey had. Just couldn't overcome those demons.

they just acted that out....I doubt it would be that serious...

neither had fame...

Posty, do you get "death alerts" to your phone or something ? You are always the first to post a death notice. No big deal, just an observation

RIP Corey. He had some decent movies back in the day. Liscence to drive was pretty good

Posty, do you get "death alerts" to your phone or something ? You are always the first to post a death notice. No big deal, just an observation

Yes I do...

I also run a death pool that is in its 8th year...

I heard he died from lack of exposure (bah dum pum)... :D

Sorry, too soon? :wacko:

Stay classy.

I only remember him (or both?) from that vampire flick and the other one from Stand by Me.

Seems like being a child star is not exactly a great idea. Aint all exactly Ron Howard lifestyles.

I watched the two Corey's show a couple years back. He was either in a great mood or depressed as hell. I assume the drugs were his main demon. At the time, he was supposedly clean. The show was kind of addicting because he was a train wreck waiting to happen. Feldman had a nice house, big fake boobed wife and lived a clean lifestyle. They both choose completed different paths.

When I saw the news, I was not surprised. RIP man.