[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

florida question

dmarc117

West Coast from Naples to the panhandle. Tampa is probably the best place... Naples and Ft. Myers, too many old people. Destin, not bad. Pensacola is a neat little town. Would not move to the east coast, hate JAX, Melbourne is ok, from what I remember and there is no way on HELL that Ft. Lauderdale/Miami/Coral Gables, etc... would ever enter my mind. Oh, yeah, Daytona and Orlando suck. YOu could move into the center of the state if you desire to be a horse or citrus farmer.

West Coast from Naples to the panhandle. Tampa is probably the best place... Naples and Ft. Myers, too many old people. Destin, not bad. Pensacola is a neat little town. Would not move to the east coast, hate JAX, Melbourne is ok, from what I remember and there is no way on HELL that Ft. Lauderdale/Miami/Coral Gables, etc... would ever enter my mind. Oh, yeah, Daytona and Orlando suck. YOu could move into the center of the state if you desire to be a horse or citrus farmer.

+1. Gulf coast is awesome. I've been to Destin and Clearwater and the beaches are comparable to the Caribbean. My vote would be Clearwater and the surrounding beaches because you're right near Tampa, best of both worlds. If you have a lot of tattoos, like crappy music and drive a really loud vehicle, consider Orlando.

+1. Gulf coast is awesome. I've been to Destin and Clearwater and the beaches are comparable to the Caribbean. My vote would be Clearwater and the surrounding beaches because you're right near Tampa, best of both worlds. If you have a lot of tattoos, like crappy music and drive a really loud vehicle, consider Orlando.

If I were ever going to relocate to FL from Indiana, it'd be to the Tampa area without a doubt.

someone here at work said the same thing. st pete looks nice. just getting tired of winters up here.

Depends on what you want. Tampa is good fun but there is some miserable traffic there. No way would I live in Miami-Ft. Lauderdale area.

Orlando is good if you like living in a tourist town.

Been to jacksonville a couple of times--seems okay.

Plenty of areas in Florida if you enjoy being a redneck.

Some areas of Palm Beach County are nice, but taxes are higher there.

I've been to Naples a couple of times, but only in the winter--and in that time of year it's over run by old northerners.

I live in Martin County. Good schools but a bit of a quiet area. Of course, I like that.

Anotehr vote for the Gulf Coast :wacko:

Key West. I'd retire there if I could. Wife hates FL though so I gotta look elsewhere.

NTTAWWT

If you have kids be sure you research the schools very well as FL doesn't have the greatest of public schools. I live in Wellington which is in Palm Beach county. I'm about 1 hour south of Unta.

If you have kids be sure you research the schools very well as FL doesn't have the greatest of public schools. I live in Wellington which is in Palm Beach county. I'm about 1 hour south of Unta.

My mother in law lives in Wellington. Ill hit you up next time were down there. We go several times a year.

If you have kids be sure you research the schools very well as FL doesn't have the greatest of public schools.

My parents moved from Jersey to Naples, FL when my younger brother was 13. He was a C- student his entire life. From his very first semester in school in Florida he was on the honor roll.

:wacko: