[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I had a funny dream last nite

Scooby

So I dreamt that there was a Huddle get together somewhere up North and that we were all going to a hockey game? My holy roller high school friend came along with me and we arrived at a hockey stadium (for lack of a better word) that was outdoors and there were water acrobatics and trapeeze artists putting on their show at the same place while this hockey game was going on!!! lol! ....All the Huddlers were supposed to be there, but I only met one...Big John and he was actually Kip off of Napoleon Dynamite (the older brother who fell in love with LaFonda) lol! Now granted, I have no idea what BJ looks like, but I am certain I don't imagine him looking like Kip. And this was the Kip that went all ghetto, with the gold chains and such. Toooo funny!

So I dreamt that there was a Huddle get together somewhere up North and that we were all going to a hockey game? My holy roller high school friend came along with me and we arrived at a hockey stadium (for lack of a better word) that was outdoors and there were water acrobatics and trapeeze artists putting on their show at the same place while this hockey game was going on!!! lol! ....All the Huddlers were supposed to be there, but I only met one...Big John and he was actually Kip off of Napoleon Dynamite (the older brother who fell in love with LaFonda) lol! Now granted, I have no idea what BJ looks like, but I am certain I don't imagine him looking like Kip. And this was the Kip that went all ghetto, with the gold chains and such. Toooo funny!

What Big John looks like

YWIA

So you also met Holy Roller? :tup:

Kip? :tup: Though i had a college roommate that looked like that. :wacko:

Tford has it right. Was said to look like Lou Ferringo for my MH pic. Even a year and a half ago, I was stopped by a couple tourists in Atlanta saying they thought I was him.

And there was a college hockey game at Lambeau Field a coulpe years ago between Wisconsin and Ohio State.

:wacko: Nice. Maybe BJ can try out a new avatar?