[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

World Cup 2010

alexgaddis

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They certainly don't have that "beautiful game flair" that they've normally had. I knew they'd struggle against the ball-control game of the Dutch.

They really haven't had that level since 1970 in Mexico when they were the best soccer team that has ever played. Not disputing they have been the world's best but that 1970 team was just insanely good.

They really haven't had that level since 1970 in Mexico when they were the best soccer team that has ever played. Not disputing they have been the world's best but that 1970 team was just insanely good.

Well I mean they've always had ridiculously good play up front and even playmaking midfielders ... with a ton of flair. Kaka is no Ronaldo, IMO.

:tup: I missed the fraking game because my dill hole purchasing assistant can't fraking count to fraking 14 unless my fraking purchasing manager is here looking over her fraking shoulder. Stupid fraking bitch, ass, whore!!! Penny Lane!!! :tup::wacko:

:tup: I missed the fraking game because my dill hole purchasing assistant can't fraking count to fraking 14 unless my fraking purchasing manager is here looking over her fraking shoulder. Stupid fraking bitch, ass, whore!!! Penny Lane!!! :tup::wacko:

:lol: Is she hawt?

How Julio Ceasar missed the ball on the first goal still baffles me. He was just bad.

Seems like a lot of easy goals have been scored. These goalies don't impress me - maybe they should concentrate on actually making the save as opposed to how they can make every save look spectacular.