[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russian Spy RIng

SEC=UGA

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never would have hired her to begin with, because I wouldn't want to put up with the instabitch my wife would turn into as soon as she came into my office and saw her bent over behind my desk picking up a piece of paper I dropped.

I never would have hired her to begin with, because I wouldn't want to put up with the instabitch my wife would turn into as soon as she came into my office and saw her bent over behind my desk picking up a piece of paper I dropped.

Wisdom.

Perchinhotwater.

Evidently, "instabitch" does not entail your wife attacking her and a catfight ensuing right there on the floor with both of their clothes getting ripped off/hair-pulling/hissing/scratching/biting/etc? Cause that might liven up an otherwise stale day in the office... :wacko:

I wonder if she can take dictation? wow . . . .

:tup::tup:

One thing that I always wondered about that story is how did she come up with all those pictures? Did she spend one afternoon, shortly after she got fired, having a buddy snap a few hundred photos to prove her hotness? Or were those pics taken while she was actually on the job? Either way, she must have a very high opinion of herself. Yes she's probably hot. Does she have to take 100 photos in various outfits that she wore at work to prove it? I wonder if there are any very, very short skirts that she wore once or twice (or every day) that didn't show up in her pics. :wacko:

Russian Interregator #2: Every minute you don't tell us why you are here, I cut off a finger.

Emmett Fitz-Hume: Mine or yours?

Russian Interregator #2: Yours.

Emmett Fitz-Hume: Damn

Col. Rhumbus: Boys, it would be a shame to have to kill you now.

Austin Millbarge: For once I'm completely in agreement with my partner. I'm not going down there. Do you know what those things can do? Suck the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro.

Austin Millbarge: Show some balls, man!

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I think it's too late to try and impress them.

The test taking scene near the beginning with Chevy Chase and the eye patch... and I lost it with the fake arm in a cast.

Classic. (for somebody on the downside of 30's)

Well I wouldn't blame her since you probably "dropped" that same piece of paper 20 times.

What if Big John is really Big Juri? :tup:

He is. You should see the man eat. My Grandmother asks when I'm bringing him back for Sunday dinner because she loves someone who eats that much of her cooking! :tup:

:wacko: Well played Большой Джон, well played indeed...

See, even Millerx knows it.