[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lingerie model Larissa Riquelme will run naked through streets if Paraguay wins World Cup...

PICTURE 1 PICTURE 2

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/06/30/m...uay-wins-world/

Lingerie model Larissa Riquelme was already well known in her native Paraguay but she became something of an international star -- and World Cup sex symbol -- when she was photographed, cell phone secured between her breasts, cheering on the national team with other fans in the capital city of Asuncion.

And if Paraguay wins the month-long tournament, Riquelme could become even more popular: she's promised a celebratory naked jaunt through the streets. Argentina coach Diego Maradona made a similar pledge, with two stark differences.

First, the odds of Argentina winning the whole thing are pretty good. If Paraguay emerged champions it would be one of the biggest surprises in World Cup history. Second, nobody wants to see Maradona naked. Expensive suits, rosary beads and a watch for each wrist is more than enough.

More via the Daily Mail:

The 24-year-old has been pictured celebrating with her mobile phone safely between her breasts, and has joked she would like to replace it with the World Cup.

And asked if she would match Maradona's indecent promise, she told Globoesporte: 'Of course, but with my body painted with the colors of Paraguay.'

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very ironic. I keep my cell phone tucked between my man boobs just like she does.

That's really more of a coincidence...not ironic. Unless you are planning on running naked through Chicago if Lebron signs with the Bulls.

She could hurt herself -- someone should offer to run with her and hold them so they don't flop around and cause unnecessary bruising.

Ain't gonna happen. Silicone will not allow floppage.

That's very ironic. I keep my cell phone tucked between my man boobs just like she does.

That's really more of a coincidence...not ironic. Unless you are planning on running naked through Chicago if Lebron signs with the Bulls.

it's like rain on his wedding day

She could hurt herself -- someone should offer to run with her and hold them so they don't flop around and cause unnecessary bruising.

Right? The first thing I thought when I read the title was, "Does she need a spotter?", because I fully support this endeavor and would gladly support it(them) in a more hands on capacity.