[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know That You Are Old When....?

Footballjoe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably starting next year or 2012 I will be drafting a fantasy player who was not alive when I started playing fantasy football.

Along those lines...you know you're old when you can remember actually drafting guys like Steve Young, Thurmond Thomas, Terrell Davis, Barry Sanders, Carl Pickens, etc and reading the newspaper monday morning to see their stats and adding them up manually :tup:

Oh, and you bought Cliff Charpentier's book or mag to use for your fantasy "insight" :wacko:

Along those lines...you know you're old when you can remember actually drafting guys like Steve Young, Thurmond Thomas, Terrell Davis, Barry Sanders, Carl Pickens, etc and reading the newspaper monday morning to see their stats and adding them up manually :tup:

Oh, and you bought Cliff Charpentier's book or mag to use for your fantasy "insight" :wacko:

Ot Thurman Thomas

We go back 1988...I did get back to 1991 online.

My roster that lost in the Fantasy Bowl thanks to f'n Rod Bernstine. Still hate him to this day.

QB Troy Aikman DAL

QB John Elway DEN

RB Tony Paige MIA

RB James Brooks CIN

RB Lorenzo White HOU

RB Marion Butts SD

WR Michael Irvin DAL

WR Herman Moore DET

WR Mark Clayton MIA

WR Rodney Holman CIN

WR Curtis Duncan HOU

WR Andre Rison ATL

WR Keith Jackson PHI

K Kevin Butler CHI

K Nick Lowery KC

When the phrase "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." becomes reality.

I still like looking at those beautiful 20'ish year olds, but I've noticed in the last year I get the "creeper" look more often :wacko:

It is all in the hat brotha . . .

...when you get down on the floor to pick up something from under the sofa, and you can barely get back up. :wacko:

...and while on the floor, you decide to look around and see if anything else needs picked up/done BEFORE you try to get back up.

...and while on the floor, you decide to look around and see if anything else needs picked up/done BEFORE you try to get back up.

I thought I was the only one who did that. :wacko:

We go back 1988...I did get back to 1991 online.

My roster that lost in the Fantasy Bowl thanks to f'n Rod Bernstine. Still hate him to this day.

QB Troy Aikman DAL

QB John Elway DEN

RB Tony Paige MIA

RB James Brooks CIN

RB Lorenzo White HOU

RB Marion Butts SD

WR Michael Irvin DAL

WR Herman Moore DET

WR Mark Clayton MIA

WR Rodney Holman CIN

WR Curtis Duncan HOU

WR Andre Rison ATL

WR Keith Jackson PHI

K Kevin Butler CHI

K Nick Lowery KC

Lorenzo White was golden. Late round pick, I still remember a 60 yard TD catch he had that got me to the league Super Bowl and championship. Had Herman Moore and Rison on that roster too. I think I had Sanders on that roster as well. How many times did he get tackled on the 5 after a 70 yard run?