[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

God didn't create the universe

Furd

Like anyone really knows the answer to the existence of a Creator. My take is if you need an egg to get a chicken, but you need a chicken to get an egg, then there has to have been a creator to create one or the other first. I think Stephen is speaking of only one universe, and as we can all assume that there are an infinte number of universes in the entire ...., oh hell this could go on forever :wacko: . Who wants to chase their tail all day, go out and enjoy the last few days of summer and never return to this thread. :tup:

"universe can and will create itself from nothing"

And Thews head explodes.

You were the one that cracked it for me Bushy bushy blonde hairdo. The master plan is to balance the scales so neither path is conclusive, but to claim God didn't create the universe requires that pseudo logic :wacko: can explain how nothing has properties that can become something :lol: , which would make the nothing properties something. :tup: Ahhh... the finite domain and its boundary conditions all came from vast infinite nothingness :lol:? Brilliant! :tup:

Where is Dr. Love when you need some objectivity?

You were the one that cracked it for me Bushy bushy blonde hairdo. The master plan is to balance the scales so neither path is conclusive, but to claim God didn't create the universe requires that pseudo logic :wacko: can explain how nothing has properties that can become something :lol: , which would make the nothing properties something. :tup: Ahhh... the finite domain and its boundary conditions all came from vast infinite nothingness :lol:? Brilliant! :tup:

: highfive :

What if C-A-T really spelled dog?