[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney traded to Denver...

:wacko:

The best part of being a Pats player is knowing that when your career turns to suckage that McDumbass will always be here to pick you up.

So much for hiding Lance Ball on the Practice squad. He was the one RB who actually looked competent this year.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Maybe GB would have better choice...

Speaking of Green Bay and their RB situation, I think I have a better solution than Maroney....Marshawn Lynch. Think about it. He's already a cold weather RB. When he had his time in the sun, he didn't do too bad considering he was the ONLY offensive weapon for defenses to focus on. In 2008 he had a tad over 1,000 yards on 250 carries, plus another 300 yards on 47 receptions and 9 total TDs. That sounds like Ryan Grant numbers to me. He's the odd man out in Buffalo, and further more I need another RB on my fantasy teams who can put up numbers. Maybe someone in Green Bay will read this and pass along the idea.

Edited by Ram Man

Does this lower Moreno's value?

I think if anything it hurts Buckhalter big time. Moreno is still going to get the GL work, and is still the Apple of McD's eye. I wonder if Buckhalters fumble has anything to do with this...

Speaking of Green Bay and their RB situation, I think I have a better solution than Maroney....Marshawn Lynch. Think about it. He's already a cold weather RB. When he had his time in the sun, he didn't do too bad considering he was the ONLY offensive weapon for defenses to focus on. In 2008 he had a tad over 1,000 yards on 250 carries, plus another 300 yards on 47 receptions and 9 total TDs. That sounds like Ryan Grant numbers to me. He's the odd man out in Buffalo, and further more I need another RB on my fantasy teams who can put up numbers. Maybe someone in Green Bay will read this and pass along the idea.

Marshawn Lynch is a better runningback than Ryan Grant.

Ryan Grant makes better decisions on and off the field.

Ted Thompson isn't going to give up a mid rounder or higher for a character concern. I'd be ecstatic if they did, as I like Lynch a lot, but It's not in Ted's wheelhouse.

I doubt someone from GB is going to read a thread about a player NE traded to DEN looking for ideas.

You know, I was just thinking to myself:

"Self, you know 2 Ryan Grant threads right up at the top of the first page is just not enough. We need - no, we HAVE - to have more Grant talk in the Maroney to DEN thread."

Myself agreed.

Edited by Bronco Billy

:wacko:

You guys may enjoy that spot for a while. Matthews doesn't look like anything special for SD and the recievers outside Gates are atrocious.

I don't think Mathews looked bad outside of the fumble. KC always plays insanely tough against the Chargers in KC. That front seven was crushing the Bolts O line.

The Broncos love them some Gopher players. And why not with all the success that the Minnesota Gophers have shown lately. :wacko:

Coach Brew says people who know the program know they are doing things right and making progress on the field :tup:

:tup: