[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite song, by artist

driveby

Hope this hasn't been done before, but I thought it might be interesting to throw out the name of a band or solo act and see what everyone's favorite song is by that artist. Let's see if we can run about a page per artist with the top of the next page poster getting the honor of naming the next band.

I'll kick it off with Led Zeppelin.

Lots of options here but I think I've narrowed it down to either Over The Hills and Far Away or Kashmir. :wacko:

Have to go with Kashmir, my final answer.

I will always be in the minority here but Dazed and Confused always was tops for me.

Definitely one of my all-time favorites. I also like The Ocean, Nobody's Fault but Mine, and When the Levee Breaks. So many great songs, hard to pick just one.

This is really difficult.

I love Black Dog and Whole Lotta Love. There are times when I must hear Rock and Roll. In my youth, when I enjoyed illegal substances, Dazed and Confused was a staple for me.

I still, on occasion, sing this to my wife:

Lots of people talk and few of them know,

soul of a woman was created below.