[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What shows are you into?

Caveman_Nick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what shows I'm in to anymore... Due to the bad economic conditions wrought by the Obama Administration I have not had cable/satellite hooked up at my new house, yet. :wacko:

On another note.... It is getting really expensive going to bars on Saturday and Sunday to watch the games. :tup:

Shows we make sure we watch

The wife and both watch:

House

Grey's Anatomy

The Mentalist

Human Target

I watch:

NCIS

Modern Family

Private Practice

True Blood

Dexter Californication

Me and My Daughters watch:

Legend of the Seeker

Shows we watch if they are on or we have time:

The wife and watch:

The Good Wife

CSI New York

Just Me:

Cougar Town

Castle

UFC

Edited by Perchoutofwater

In my opinion, Modern Family has some of the best writing on TV. I love this show. Phil is my alter ego .....

a while back was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in years. I almost fell out of my chair. Edited by Perchoutofwater

I don't have many "must watch" shows. Top Chef is a must watch. I will watch various sitcoms but if I miss them, I don't care too much. 'In Treatment' has started up on HBO and my wife and I enjoy it (haven't started watching this season yet--DVR).

I like The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

I watch foodtv and the cooking channel quite a bit. I find it relaxing.

Did you get into it?

If so, it was canceled...

Good to know. I caught the first couple episodes but it felt like i need to go back and watch season one to really follow what was going on. I guess there's no need now. Maybe i'll give that Stargate show a chance. I never watched any of the other Stargate series though.

Haven sounds interesting. Will they be showing the entire series in repeats now over the next few months?

I tend to just buy the box sets of TV shows and watch them at my leisure.

The Wire. Best tv show EVER. Season 5 was unfortunately the weakest. But still absolutely incredible. That is my definition of 'must see'.

Rome. Pretty good. Like the set up and the intrigue, but after awhile the main characters get tiring

Carnivale. So far my favourite. It has a Twin Peaks feel to it. Of course I have just finished season 1 and the show got cancelled after season 2 (slated for 5) so I al obviously in for a massive let down as they didn't even get the chance to kind of wrap it up. Just ends on a cliffhanger

Breaking Bad. Really loved the first few episodes, but it started getting a bit hokey (looked like it could either get serious or get goofy. it chose the latter) So i probably will end up getting season 2, but in no hurry. Still I certainly would recommend it.

did anyone see the premier of "Walking Dead" on AMC?

Gonna throw another vote for "Walking Dead" as a must see. Great stuff on AMC!!!! (Really, there isn't anything new to the undead theme yet, but there is a lot that a show can do with that kind of backdrop, so I definitely want to see what they do with this.)

Stargate Universe is in my rotation as well.

Gonna throw another vote for "Walking Dead" as a must see. Great stuff on AMC!!!! (Really, there isn't anything new to the undead theme yet, but there is a lot that a show can do with that kind of backdrop, so I definitely want to see what they do with this.)

This is a great show. Very intense. I just wish DirecTV would pony up the money so we could get AMC in HD.

On the Cartoon Network (which is a staple for households with kids) there is a show on Tuesday nights called "Tower Prep" which is really surprisingly good!

My son and I watch that downstairs while the girls watch Glee upstairs.