[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New addition to the Gopher den

Gopher

Congrats. :tup: Babies can make things tough so make sure you two take care of each other and make some time for yourselves to just be together. Sleep whenever you can.

Yeah, last night was a little rough. Don't think either of us got any sleep until after 5 AM. :wacko: But, I am fortunate in the sense that I have a bunch of accrued vacation time, so I'm able to take the next week and a half off from work, and then some more time in a couple of months. Meanwhile, she doesn't have to go back to work until after the first of the year. So, we're lucky that we don't have to do any sort of daycare for the first 3-4 months, at least. My MIL is also retiring in December (she's been a teacher for 30 years), so she'll be able to spend some time helping out as well (she actually already has helped a lot, just in the past few days, but she's leaving tonight). So, we might be able to swing the no-daycare thing even longer... possibly even to the six-month mark or so.

Anyway, thanks for the comments... they're much appreciated, and a few of them even gave me a much-needed chuckle or two. :tup:

For what it's worth, I didn't originate from this area. :wacko:

Don't worry, I pretty much knew that. Nobody actually claims to be a Gopher fan unless they come from up north. :tup:

And that was actually a jab at yo mama, who did come from there. :tup:

Edited by General Itals