[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's Play Dress Up!

bushwacked

:wacko:

"I've always been fascinated by the fact that here was a relatively small country that from a strictly military point of view accomplished incredible things. I mean, they took over most of Europe and Russia, and it really took the combined effort of the free world to defeat them. From a purely historical military point of view, that's incredible."

tea partier Extravaganza! :tup:

Read about this this morning. I really don't see a problem with this at all. The reenactment people banned the use of both swastikas and the Nazi salute and as far as the SS runes insignia go, how the heck are you supposed to reenact battles involving the 5th SS Viking Division without them?

FWIW, my opinion gels with the guy involved. The Waffen SS, until it was diluted by the addition of the later ragtag divisions, was the single greatest man for man fighting force since the Romans.

FWIW, my opinion gels with the guy involved. The Waffen SS, until it was diluted by the addition of the later ragtag divisions, was the single greatest man for man fighting force since the Romans.

You probably know more about this than I do, but I recall hearing the opinion that the Japanese army that rolled through the Pacific in WW II was "the toughest army EVER."

Just to put the opposing view out there. :wacko:

:wacko:

tea partier Extravaganza! :tup:

Good thing you caught this. Those GOP boys, I tell ya. Good thing Democrats don't dress up and pretened....Oh wait, they actually do it for real:

Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter

But you were all silent on that one.

But you were all silent on that one.

The Klan aren't Nazis; the Nazis killed Jews, the Klan went after black people. Nobody likes black people anyway, and Jewish chicks give killer blow jobs.