[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight to win?

Capt. Stanky

I'm surprised no one has posted one of these weekly Monday threads yet. The Miles Austin thread made me think about it.

I'm currenlty down 21.5 pts. I have Austin and my opponent has DeMarcus Ware. A good IDP score is 10 pts, so I figure I need a nice 30 + pts from Mr. Austin to remain #1 in my league for at least another week.

Whatcha need, Huddlers?

I need Romo, Felix Jones, and Hakeem Nicks to outscore Ahmad Bradshaw by more than 45 points in one league. Not impossible, but will take a pretty big night from Romo I think. I strangely have Romo, Felix and Nicks in a different league too and also need a chit-ton out of them to win.

In LLD (a BoTH Dynasty), I need Steve Smith to not outscore the combo of Roy Williams and Dez Bryant by 6 or more points. Seems pretty likely, but you never know.

In Huddle Ladder, I need Steve Smith to outscore Romo by more than a point. I'm not holding my breath.

A miracle would do it.

I'm down by a bunch with Eli going. Opponent has Giants-D yet to go.

I need this game to turn into a huge shootout so that Eli scores a ton of yards and TDs while the Giants D surrenders lots of yards and points while getting no sacks or turnovers and certainly no defensive TDs (in this league defenses can score a big negative if they really suck, like Denver's D yesterday scored a minus 12).

So basically if Eli gets 4TDs with 350 yards passing and Giants-D gets a minus-5 I will be a winner.

So I'm hoping for a game score along the lines of NYG 42 / Dal 35. Or if you're a Dallas fan, maybe Dal 42/NYG 35. I don't care who wins so long as it's a huge shootout and most of the NYG points are from TD passes.

Is that too much to ask?

I'm down by 3.95 with Miles Austin, other guy has Steve Smith playing. I am atop one division, tonights opponent is another division leader as are my next two opponents. Playing all three other division leaders in consecutive weeks will be a lot easier with a win to start it off.

Down by 18. Need Austin to have 120yds receiving and a TD..

So Basically I need a miracle....

DAMN McFadden, I hate you.

This would not be a miracle...

A miracle would do it.

I'm down by a bunch with Eli going. Opponent has Giants-D yet to go.

I need this game to turn into a huge shootout so that Eli scores a ton of yards and TDs while the Giants D surrenders lots of yards and points while getting no sacks or turnovers and certainly no defensive TDs (in this league defenses can score a big negative if they really suck, like Denver's D yesterday scored a minus 12).

So basically if Eli gets 4TDs with 350 yards passing and Giants-D gets a minus-5 I will be a winner.

So I'm hoping for a game score along the lines of NYG 42 / Dal 35. Or if you're a Dallas fan, maybe Dal 42/NYG 35. I don't care who wins so long as it's a huge shootout and most of the NYG points are from TD passes.

Is that too much to ask?

This would...

1 need Manningham to score less than 40 pts the way this week has gone I don't know

2 I have Nicks up by 22 he has Romo, need Nicks to get some points this week, Romo could easily get 22 points

3 Need Romo and Jones to score 42 points between them.

Nicks to have a quiet night.

I need Nicks to do really good in one league and I need Nicks to score less than 20 in another so ... most likely I see Steve Smith and Bradshaw having a good games. As for the Cowboys, Felix matches up well against the NYG LBs so I would go with him. Of course, Boss may have a breakout as far as the position goes.