[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patients and Wells

BearBroncos

Per Rotoworld:

Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com believes that new starter Beanie Wells could finish "in the 30-carry range" during the team's Week 8 game against Tampa Bay if the Cardinals have success out of the gate.

Tampa is only scoring 16.3 points per game (29th in the NFL), so it's a good bet that the score will be close and the Cards will be able to execute their run-first game plan. "This is his moment to shine, I think," predicts Urban. With the Cardinals starting a struggling, undrafted rookie quarterback coming off a concussion, Wells should receive at least 25 touches.

We could now see what we've all been expecting of Wells. A solid, SOLID game and consistent production going forward.

I'm not sure I get the title of this post......

There were many who jumped ship on Wells whilst there were others who had patients and stashed Wells away. Wells has the ability to get a 2k and 18 TD type rusher. We'll get to see if that is true or not going forward and those who held him, now get the benefit of patients.

Wells might have a good day this weekend but expecting him to perform well for the rest of the year is a reach. It's not his fault, but AZ has a lot of problems and no one has to respect the pass against them. I'd say if he goes off this weekend, time to trade him.

This is closer to the truth. I have had patients with Wells but I'm still not starting him because I still have better options in a ppr league.

I'm guessing this title because Wells has been a Patient the last couple of seasons more than a player?

I hope all Patients get Wells soon!

:wacko:

For those Wells owners who have had patients, the latter part of the season may be like getting presence on Christmas.

All very well done!!

+1

was he sick?

Is he in Med school?

The above...not so much.

I think we all liked it better when you didn't post

Fish on...

I don't post much but I just expected a little better than what you gave in that post. Don't be bitter.

Glad I could amuse everyone this week with my, well, less then stellar grammar.... :wacko: My "American" is off this week.

I think Wells and Hall have great games this week. Breaston will be a HUGE impact to this offense and force defenses to respect the line a little more.

Prediction: Wells 110+ yards and 2 TD's

Oh, and for the question about Blount, he still gets 100+ yards and a TD this week. Just Wells explodes this week.

Glad I could amuse everyone this week with my, well, less then stellar grammar.... :wacko: My "American" is off this week.

I think Wells and Hall have great games this week. Breaston will be a HUGH impact to this offense and force defenses to respect the line a little more.

Prediction: Wells 110+ yards and 2 TD's

Oh, and for the question about Blount, he still gets 100+ yards and a TD this week. Just Wells explodes this week.

corrected :tup: