[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am a 12-year-old girl

montster

We have a 500-per-month limit on text messages on the phone plan my wife and I are on together. My wife never sends texts. This is the third month in a row I have exceeded our texting limit, so my wife changed our plan to the 5,000-per-month text limit for $10 more. She said I'm a "tool." At least she didn't take my phone away. :wacko:

:wacko:

My 13 yr old daughter had 8500 texts in Oct & 7200 texts last month.

That's averaging 275 a day in Oct and 240 a day in Nov. A net loss of 35 a day one month to the next. Did you take here phone away for a day or so? :tup:

My bill last month:

Minutes: 0

Texts: 0

It has read that way each month for a couple of years.

That's averaging 275 a day in Oct and 240 a day in Nov. A net loss of 35 a day one month to the next. Did you take here phone away for a day or so? :wacko:

My bill last month:

I gave her a warning that she had to step her game up or there'd be consequences. :tup:

That's averaging 275 a day in Oct and 240 a day in Nov. A net loss of 35 a day one month to the next. Did you take here phone away for a day or so? :wacko:

My bill last month:

FWIW, I did send you a text on Thanksgiving. Hope you got it, unless of course you've changed your number and didn't tell me, but then I can take the hint. :tup:

:tup:

My 13 yr old daughter had 8500 texts in Oct

That's averaging 275 a day in Oct

Assuming you daughter gets up at 8am and goes to bed at 11:00pm, thats almost 20 texts an hour, which is roughly 1 text every 3 minutes, all day long. :wacko:

FWIW, I did send you a text on Thanksgiving. Hope you got it, unless of course you've changed your number and didn't tell me, but then I can take the hint. :wacko:

I got it. I get your text messages but I have never sent a text. Not even sure how to text. I am sure that you have thought I was just ignoring you all these years. LOL

I don't get charged for recvd text msgs.

Texting is just so much quicker.

Calling:

ring

ring

ring

hello

hi, it's chester

how are you

good, you

great

whats up nothing

when are we meeting for that drink

i don't care

me either

how about 6

ok

see you then

ok

bye

bye

texting:

drink at 6?

ok

And for what it's worth, I'm about 300-400 per month. Wife 1000+. Son 5000+.

I text a lot more now that I have my BB, but not anywhere even remotely close to any of you. :wacko:And if i found out my kid was texting that much then they would no longer have a phone. :tup:

It's hard to believe that my daughter can text this much, still get good grades & be on the 8th grade cheerleader team. She knows that if her grades drop, she loses the phone.