[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SBD's at Walmart

nuke'em ttg

I swear, every week i walk thru someones chit in an isle. Today some old lady hobblin along hangin on to the cart at least didn't hold back and ripped about 6 rounds off and didn't bother lookin around, i was able to get out of the way. This only happens at Walmart and no where else, anybody else have this problem, can ya get the flu from a fart :tup: wicked chit in that place :wacko:

Wouldn't go in a Walmart if they were the only store on Earth.

I'd say the same thing, but I inevitably end up going once a year or so because it's the only place open when I need something. I can't stand that place.

I'd say the same thing, but I inevitably end up going once a year or so because it's the only place open when I need something. I can't stand that place.

Leaving aside the political aspects, I always find them vaguely menacing. Dirty displays, generally unkempt, rubbish goods, moranic staff, trailer trash customers.

Leaving aside the political aspects, I always find them vaguely menacing. Dirty displays, generally unkempt, rubbish goods, moranic staff, trailer trash customers.

That's your neck of the woods and a direct reflection on the area populace.

I don't shop for anything, but the wally's here are very nice, clean and friendly. Of course we don't have any blues here, the wally's in the blue neighborhoods are ghetto.

i buy my groceries there, except for meat. it is the cheapest in town, by far. top of the line diapers are only $18, juice is cheaper, milk, eggs, etc. everything is cheaper except the meat. air filters and all that other stuff for the house I get at Lowes.

That's the only reason I go there. Usually I go real early in the morning. If I am going to pick up just a few items I will go elsewhere.

Poor people need somewhere to shop. Us rich people go to Tar-Jé. I went into a Wal-Mart once on the first of the month. It was like a celebration of the fat, lazy and stupid. I learned what EBT meant that day. Never again.

I shop at walmart :wacko:

not too often, because they never have enough registers open, so when I do go I try to make it at like 10 PM. every time I go I get a cart with a wheel about to fall off. at my store, if at any given time the INS pulled up 3/4 of the store would scurry. but who cares. if I go, it's for one stop convenience when I have a long and diverse shopping list. their prices kick ass. we usually get groceries at safeway, but honestly walmart has better produce and probably better meat too (not to mention better prices).