[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone on Jets staff is gonna be in trouble

keggerz

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is very simple, people.

Alosi is stupid for sticking his knee out and tripping the guy.

Everything else is irrelevant.

If the whole damn team decides to stand on the edge of the OUT OF BOUNDS line, then so be it. They are out of bounds. Don't run out of bounds. What are they supposed to sit in the stands now?

BTW... I agree with you.

I can't believe how much people let their homerism determine what should be the correct punishment.

Now, onto the subject. I think that the punishment given is not nearly enough. I believe that the NFL should make the Jets forfeit their next game to whoever they are playing.

Edited by Menudo

I can't believe how much people let their homerism determine what should be the correct punishment.

Now, onto the subject. I think that the punishment given is not nearly enough. I believe that the NFL should make the Jets forfeit their next game to whoever they are playing.

Now that's just silly Menudo. If I were you, I'd prefer to watch the Steelers kick the crap out of the Jets all day long on Sunday. :wacko:

Now that's just silly Menudo. If I were you, I'd prefer to watch the Steelers kick the crap out of the Jets all day long on Sunday. :wacko:

Oh wait, their next game is against the Steelers......I had no idea.

You don't understand the blind eye which the NFL turns to the Steelers when teams break the rules in games immediately preceding games against the Steelers. We're not a big bobblehead doll sellers, so, we're not national favorites, we're just a hindrance for teams which sell the most bobblehead dolls.

Edited by Menudo

You don't understand the blind eye which the NFL turns to the Steelers when teams break the rules in games immediately preceding games against the Steelers. We're not a big bobblehead doll sellers, so, we're not national favorites, we're just a hindrance for teams which sell the most bobblehead dolls.

Link please. Last I heard the Steelers had surpassed the cowboys as America's team. Where you gettin these bobble head numbers from? Isn't there a set you can buy? A Big Ben bobble head set in a restroom with a buxom blonde blowab... er... bobble head doll?

:wacko:

Dude your cracking me up. Copy+Paste much? I was drunk. Cut me some slack.

:wacko::tup::tup:

I like this guy.

Belichick attempting to trip Harrison:

Patriots lined up along sidelines only during opponents punting plays:

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/12/16/are-pat...3_lnk2%7C190513

Cracks me up that the NFL wants to put sanctions of the Jets because Westoff mentioned how the Pats line up for punts.

:tup: What was that about stones, glass houses... :wacko:

Cracks me up that the NFL wants to put sanctions of the Jets because Westoff mentioned how the Pats line up for punts.

....and notice two of those were against the Steelers. The NFL's blind eye towards the Steelers continues.

OH come on. That first thing with BB and Harrison happened years ago and is pretty famous. Did he get into Harrison's way? Sure. TRIP him, no -- not really no. An opposing player, out of bounds on your sideline. You going to jump out of his way so he can try to tackle the guy that just intercepted your team? Doubtful. Notice BB's hands in pockets and the lack of sticking a knee into Harrison's way.

I also don't really believe the Pats are the only team smart enough to clog up the sidelines in this fashion, are they?

OH come on. That first thing with BB and Harrison happened years ago and is pretty famous. Did he get into Harrison's way? Sure. TRIP him, no -- not really no. An opposing player, out of bounds on your sideline. You going to jump out of his way so he can try to tackle the guy that just intercepted your team? Doubtful. Notice BB's hands in pockets and the lack of sticking a knee into Harrison's way.

I also don't really believe the Pats are the only team smart enough to clog up the sidelines in this fashion, are they?

Czar, Czar, Czar... BB ran all over the place like a newly caged monkey to stay in Harrison's way. LOL... maybe he should have been suspended for such a horrendous act? :wacko: Harrison even looked back at him like W-T-H was that? And I don't know how you can trip someone with a knee. Interfere? Yes. Trip? Maybe if the player is looking to take a dive?

As I said earlier, no problem with what the Pats did... but the NFL starts an investigation to lay sanctions on the Jets because Westoff mentioned it? And that's just fine and dandy? The Pats are loved by the refs and Godell. Brady's constant whining draws terrible calls on a weekly basis. It isn't a leap over even a puddle to suspect this whole sanctioning nonesense came from the Pats in the first place. The Pats are first class whiners. So are many of their fans. Now piggy D is hoping for another snow bowl, another lousy call that comes on a silver plate for the Pats? I don't know that, as he's been on ignore for a couple of years, but I still see his dopey thread titles.

• 5 weeks later...
Glazer digs up the proof that the Pats did the same thing. It looks like BS to me until I saw the last guy actually step out onto the sideline & stick his leg out as the gunner passed. :tup:

And Godell fined the Jets because ST's coach Westoff had the unmitigated gall to mention it. :wacko: LOL.... it was an ex-pats player that told Westoff about it in the first place! :lol:

Glazer digs up the proof that the Pats did the same thing. It looks like BS to me until I saw the last guy actually step out onto the sideline & stick his leg out as the gunner passed. :wacko:

I for one an shocked, Shocked, SHOCKED even, that anyone on the Patriots would do anything illegal.