[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone on Jets staff is gonna be in trouble

keggerz

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sal Alosi, head strength and conditioning coach. If any bas*tard should know better, it's the conditioning coach. Absolutely classless, and it all stems from Ryan's attitude and the way he allows him team to act.

Expect nothing to be done about it. Fin fans are used to it at this point.

Edited by overworkedirish

Sal Alosi, head strength and conditioning coach. If any bas*tard should know better, it's the conditioning coach. Absolutely classless, and it all stems from Ryan's attitude and the way he allows him team to act.

Expect nothing to be done about it. Fin fans are used to it at this point.

I call BS on that....Rex might talk and has his team talks but there is no way that Rex or the organization stands for that or condones it.

Edited by keggerz

This is just a random thought, so don't try and crucify me Rovers...

The coaching staff tripping an opposing play is clearly cheating...

As is stealing signals with a video camera.

Said taping cost the Pats a draft pick and a ton of cash...

What does some jackwagon tripping a player cost?

Looks like NFL.com may have pulled the vid. Says it's no longer available

Worked for me.

I call BS on that....Rex might talk and has his team talks but there is no way that Rex or the organization stands for that or condones it.

...okay, guy:

Rex Ryan Flips Off Fin Fans

"I wouldn't accept that type of behavior from one of the coaches or players and it's unacceptable from me."

I want you to watch how this is handled.

Edited by overworkedirish

...okay, guy:

Rex Ryan Flips Off Fin Fans

I want you to watch how this is handled.

In his defense he was at a MMA event... If you've ever been to a MMA event in the last 4-5 years there are a ton of Dude-Bro's drunk off there ass wearing Affliction shirts trying to fight each other. I read that Ryan had been getting bulsh talked to him and had just been spit on/beer thrown on him. I'm far from a Ryan fan, but you can't connect him shooting the finger to an ahole to taking a cheap shot at a player on the field.

Just because you're abbrasive doesn't make you dirty.

Even before I saw the reply of the tripping incident, I saw the Fins player down and thought it bush that not a single Jets player or coach even attempted to help the guy... finally after writhing around on the turf for a few seconds one of the Jets trainers made a half-hearted attempt to bend over and say something to him.

I knew the Jets were classless... and they proved it today. Always makes my weekend when I can see clips of Fireman looking all sad and gloomy in the stands though. Jerk. :wacko:

In his defense he was at a MMA event... If you've ever been to a MMA event in the last 4-5 years there are a ton of Dude-Bro's drunk off there ass wearing Affliction shirts trying to fight each other. I read that Ryan had been getting bulsh talked to him and had just been spit on/beer thrown on him. I'm far from a Ryan fan, but you can't connect him shooting the finger to an ahole to taking a cheap shot at a player on the field.

Just because you're abbrasive doesn't make you dirty.

Fair enough. And maybe I'm responding emotionally as a Fin fan. But isn't it stunning that this guy wasn't yanked IMMEDIATELY?? I mean really.

Even before I saw the reply of the tripping incident, I saw the Fins player down and thought it bush that not a single Jets player or coach even attempted to help the guy... finally after writhing around on the turf for a few seconds one of the Jets trainers made a half-hearted attempt to bend over and say something to him.

I knew the Jets were classless... and they proved it today. Always makes my weekend when I can see clips of Fireman looking all sad and gloomy in the stands though. Jerk. :wacko:

But they have Tomlinson... He is